Coupling is like Friends, only with actual humour.

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm just now watching Coupling, and absolutely loving it. I've heard for years that Friends was just the American knockoff but man, Coupling is ten times as funny. They work their jokes. There's a setup, and an actual punchline, or two, or three.

I really enjoyed Friends but Coupling is a hell of a lot funnier. The Brits weren't wrong.

Also, maybe there's no Jennifer Aniston's nipples, but

Coupling%2B-%2BUnrelaxed%2BAgain.gif

Last edited:
Sorry @Loiosh, I'm having a hard time concentrating on what you're saying about the show due to that gif you included.

wolf-of-wall-street-trailer-2.jpg

Would couple.

'Humour'?

You a Brit, Loi?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Sorry @Loiosh, I'm having a hard time concentrating on what you're saying about the show due to that gif you included.

wolf-of-wall-street-trailer-2.jpg

Would couple.

Yeah, she's hot as hell.

Was thinking of using that as my "In" gif.

'Humour'?

You a Brit, Loi?

<FookIsThatGuy>

I've been listening to spellcheck and correcting to US English for far too long.

I'm Canadian, so the UK is my native spelling.

i liked Friends, it was a great sit com

Coupling is God damn hilarious.

I've been listening to spellcheck and correcting to US English for far too long.

I'm Canadian, so the UK is my native spelling.

Ah ok, that makes more sense.

I didn't know Canucks added the 'u' too.

I used to watch coupling maybe 8 years ago - my dad is a fan and told me about it. Was never a friends fan so this didn't do it for me either.

Since I started watching this, whenever things go my way, I shake my fist in the air and yell "RESULT!"

4th series was a bit weak (mainly due to the fact Jeff left), but the first 3 series were really good.

Back