COUNTER-STRIKE players club v2: Cloud9 made America great again

Played a couple of quick match games last night, and it felt good.

Played a couple of quick match games last night, and it felt good.

The areas that needed improving from the Limited Test were improved upon at release. For instance anything outside of tap firing felt unusable. Full on spraying still feels disconnected. Yet tap and now burst firing is spot on.

The areas that needed improving from the Limited Test were improved upon at release. For instance anything outside of tap firing felt unusable. Full on spraying still feels disconnected. Yet tap and now burst firing is spot on.

I've noticed some grenade bounces are different.
There's a Vertigo smoke that I can't hit for the life of me anymore.

I've noticed some grenade bounces are different.
There's a Vertigo smoke that I can't hit for the life of me anymore.

Deep A Ramp smoke from Elevators or the Generator smoke from B stairs?

CSGO map walls looked 3D modeled but used 2D surfacing textures. In CS2 if it looks like a 3D surface it is. The freaking grout between bricks on walls are 3D modeled, lol.

Deep A Ramp smoke from Elevators or the Generator smoke from B stairs?

CSGO map walls looked 3D modeled but used 2D surfacing textures. In CS2 if it looks like a 3D surface it is. The freaking grout between bricks on walls are 3D modeled, lol.

Deep A, but I used to do a running jump from that area between A and Lane over the ramp wall. I have to aim lower off the pillar now, so it doesn't go deep enough.
I probably should just learn it from the elevator.

I probably should just learn it from the elevator.

Just a running left click throw. Whats great about it is that it beats T's spawn rush timing.;

Did you get your rank yet?

Dropped my first 30 bomb in MR12 the other night.

End of first half:

F0A1BA097F90E62B747CADC9D72B8ECC5F181E77

End of game:

BB790B08C6957BD2190A7E336BA38906D5D69C69

Dropped my first 30 bomb in MR12 the other night.

End of first half:

F0A1BA097F90E62B747CADC9D72B8ECC5F181E77

End of game:

BB790B08C6957BD2190A7E336BA38906D5D69C69

I have a question about a map I saw in a video that I didn't recognize. Sorry I don't have the video, I forgot to save it.

One of the plant spots was in a small room, there were rock columns, and the roof of the plant room looked like one of those Islamic domes. Do you have any idea?

Paris Valve Major earned 110 million in sticker revenue for participating teams and players. Thats 24 teams with each team having five players. In total thats 144 individual entities. Making it so each entity received roughly 750K.

Unofficially this makes the Paris Valve Major the highest prize pool esports event in history.

So, are they ever going to fix the cheater problem? I actually went back to Siege this morning because at least I have a chance against those cheaters.
I watched a guy smoke an entire casual lobby in about 5 seconds on Ancient with an awp from T-spawn. I've even seen a spin bot.

So, are they ever going to fix the cheater problem?

Over the past month every popular Pc multiplayer game has seen a strange uptick in potential cheaters. Seems to be a widespread problem currently across all platforms(even affecting consoles).

While CS2 is a engine update to CSGO. Systems used to mitigated cheaters impact were either hard reset and or havent been implemented since CS2's launch. Then add in the patch cadence of CS2 since launch has been only focused on the active duty maps and its 5v5 defusal game mode. For CS2's priority is getting it in the best possible state for the upcoming PGL Major and PGL Major qualifiers that are currently happening.

1-2 weeks after the PGL Major concludes we'll see some drastic backend CS2 updates.

So, are they ever going to fix the cheater problem? I actually went back to Siege this morning because at least I have a chance against those cheaters.
I watched a guy smoke an entire casual lobby in about 5 seconds on Ancient with an awp from T-spawn. I've even seen a spin bot.
No, Valve doesn't give a shit. I've been in lower level games and higher level games. It's worse than ever. The game is pretty trash in general too, poorly optimized, still have shit servers. The subtick is them being lazy/poor. The movement is wonky still. There is nothing about the game that's really enjoyable competitively.

Like clockwork a Cadian clutch starts off the new year:

No, Valve doesn't give a shit. I've been in lower level games and higher level games. It's worse than ever. The game is pretty trash in general too, poorly optimized, still have shit servers. The subtick is them being lazy/poor. The movement is wonky still. There is nothing about the game that's really enjoyable competitively.

I'm just a casual waffler, and even in casual you run into cheaters.

Over the past month every popular Pc multiplayer game has seen a strange uptick in potential cheaters. Seems to be a widespread problem currently across all platforms(even affecting consoles).

While CS2 is a engine update to CSGO. Systems used to mitigated cheaters impact were either hard reset and or havent been implemented since CS2's launch. Then add in the patch cadence of CS2 since launch has been only focused on the active duty maps and its 5v5 defusal game mode. For CS2's priority is getting it in the best possible state for the upcoming PGL Major and PGL Major qualifiers that are currently happening.

1-2 weeks after the PGL Major concludes we'll see some drastic backend CS2 updates.

Every year, most games are plagued by cheaters during winter break for schools.

That window is closing quickly. If it wasn't for the skin economy propping up the game, CS2 would be in bad shape right now.

If it wasn't for the skin economy propping up the game, CS2 would be in bad shape right now.

Im genuinely confused that people still hold this sentiment since early November. Priority since limited test an release was getting the 5v5 mode with its active duty maps in the best state possible for the RMR's and Major. Core game mode gameplay surpassed CSGO a month after release.

Im genuinely confused that people still hold this sentiment since early November. Priority since limited test an release was getting the 5v5 mode with its active duty maps in the best state possible for the RMR's and Major. Core game mode gameplay surpassed CSGO a month after release.

Are you confused that people are tired of facing cheaters all the time?

Are you confused that people are tired of facing cheaters all the time?

Yet to run into one, and ive been ranked in the top 5% since Premiere launch in September. I do follow a specific queue schedule since 2015 that limits my exposure to encountering questionable players.

Back