Could we see Islam vs Conor UFC 300?

This just makes sense to me. Conor is coming back, Islam needs an opponent, ufc 300 needs a historic main event.

Islam doesn’t have a contender, there isn’t a next in line imo, Gaethje needs to fight Oliveira to determine a next in line and gamrot nobody really wants to see it. Plus we know dana has his favourites and he’s already on record saying Conor can get an immediate title shot.

Plus I don’t see the UFC risking putting Conor in a fight with chandler or someone else in case he loses. That would be the biggest cash cow gone if he loses straight away to a lesser ranked opponent, whereas losing to someone like Islam won’t hurt his future marketability.

Plus, it would be the biggest selling PPV of all time, bar none. The story, the build up writes itself. The whole Conor getting his black belt too, improving his ground game, the buzz the anticipation would be through the roof.

ol mcnuggets getting whooped at the biggest card of the decade?? Im down.

Makes no difference, Islam smashes whoever is across from him. Might as well be entertaining. Hell next defense after should be Zuckerberg .

Makes no difference, Islam smashes whoever is across from him. Might as well be entertaining. Hell next defense after should be Zuckerberg .
Would love to see him cave Zuck's head in.

Islam vs WW Champ
Chimeav vs Strickland
Connor vs Gathje for BMF
Charles vs Gamrot for #1 or Interm

Lots of room for swapping out fights aswell

Conor has nothing left for the LW top 10 let alone the champion.

He’d be better off boxing Jake Paul.

Based on his behavior and comments, Conor can't make 155 any more. I wouldn’t put it past Dana to try to find a way for them to fight at 170-185 with the 155 strap on the line. It's all about money at the end of the day

This just makes sense to me. Conor is coming back, Islam needs an opponent, ufc 300 needs a historic main event.

Islam doesn’t have a contender, there isn’t a next in line imo, Gaethje needs to fight Oliveira to determine a next in line and gamrot nobody really wants to see it. Plus we know dana has his favourites and he’s already on record saying Conor can get an immediate title shot.

Plus I don’t see the UFC risking putting Conor in a fight with chandler or someone else in case he loses. That would be the biggest cash cow gone if he loses straight away to a lesser ranked opponent, whereas losing to someone like Islam won’t hurt his future marketability.

Plus, it would be the biggest selling PPV of all time, bar none. The story, the build up writes itself. The whole Conor getting his black belt too, improving his ground game, the buzz the anticipation would be through the roof.
vs Elon Musk makes much more sense. He hasn't lost as much as Connor recently and he would generate more PPV sales.

no reason for islam to take this fight,conor could literally kill him with the nuclear left

This Conor chap you refer too, does he still fight? The only one I know of hasn't won a fight in almost 4 years and before that was 2-2 the previous 4 years..... I think Charles has the shot and he needs to take it.

Conor can do his midget wrestling at the prelims to entertain the kiddies.
he's kicking arse on social media, that has to account for something.

I'd watch it only under the condition that it's held at least at 185, preferrably 205, with no testing done 9 months beforehand.

Back