Could Nate Diaz face the winner of Khabib/Ferguson?

Threetrees

He/Him
@plutonium
Reaction score
Anyone think that if Conor goes off to fight Mayweather, that Diaz might get the shitle tot with the hopes that if he somehow won he could lure Conor back?

He could but it looks like he only wants to fight Conor

seeing nate is a punching bag i would like to see these two unload on natey just like connie did.

I can see it. All about the money baby !!!

Anyone think that if Conor goes off to fight Mayweather, that Diaz might get the shitle tot with the hopes that if he somehow won he could lure Conor back?
Can they risk Nate losing against anyone else at this point? That Conor rematch needs to happen sure but putting Nate against either guy would be a yuge risk.

seeing nate is a punching bag i would like to see these two unload on natey just like connie did.

giphy.gif

GoldenDisfiguredHumpbackwhale.gif

conor-caught-by-diaz.gif

ca486e985835ee3de8f19808e5d94660.gif

Maybe, can he put down the blunt and get his ass up?

Nate vs Tony would be an interesting fight.

Khabib would take Nate down at will and win a very one sided decision.

Khabib vs Diaz would definitely sell they still have unfinished business from their brawl at WSOF

Can they risk Nate losing against anyone else at this point? That Conor rematch needs to happen sure but putting Nate against either guy would be a yuge risk.
Yeah that was my other thought
But I think the idea that Nate will be an interesting opponent for Conor in 2018 after coming back from Mayweather, with Nate having sat on the couch since the last fight is a bit strange as well. And I don't think Nate is coming back for anything less than Conor, but maybe a belt will coax him.

Yeah that was my other thought
But I think the idea that Nate will be an interesting opponent for Conor in 2018 after coming back from Mayweather, with Nate having sat on the couch since the last fight is a bit strange as well. And I don't think Nate is coming back for anything less than Conor, but maybe a belt will coax him.
Didn't someone say Nick got offered a title shot at WW and turned it down?

I think Nate doesn't just want a title fight, he wants a big PPV fight, because he is probably in a position to demand a %, and it looks like he's ready to sit out as long as possible in order to get it.

This would not make any sense, so I do not put it past the UFC.

every time I see @thatKid AV I want to quote uncle Ruckus, but then I realize I'm white and it would just be a white dude saying racist stuff.

Nate wants Bank.

They offer Bank.. they get Nate.

He doesn't care about fighting Conor. He only cares about the money he makes from a McGregor fight.

#Recognize :cool:

Anywayz... Yeah, Brotha TS... I think that's a pretty decent possibility.

There's a better chance of Diaz vs. McGregor in a boxing match under Mayweather promotions than this fight happening.

Senseless posting from delusional Diaz ball lickers.

If CMG pulls $50MM or so by fighting Floyd, why the hell would he come back and fight Nate Diaz in MMA?

Nate is not a draw. CMG is the draw. A "superfight" between CMG and GSP would be much more lucrative for the UFC and the fighters. Depending on how CMG does against Floyd, there may be boxing opportunities that are more lucrative than any MMA paydays.

If DFW can't find a way to stop the Floyd/CMG boxing match there's not much chance Nate ever gets to fight CMG again.

Back