Could Marina Moroz go to 125?

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know what weight she used to box at? I can't find this information. Earlier in her career she was subbing girls left and right but she just seems to be struggling to impose her game on these higher-level opponents, and when she's stuck on her feet she is really struggling to do damage.

She's a good bit taller and longer than most of her opponents and usually looks pretty strung out at weigh ins.

Do you think maybe a more muscular approach could benefit her?

20160805071014_1DX_5000.JPG

maryna-moroz-vs-cristina-stanciu-april-9th-2016-from-ufc-facebook.jpg

She badly needs to shore up her wrestling. Her stand up is ok, but she is always worried about the takedown, so much so, that she cannot get her standup going.

Make WMMA sub forum

Her punches don't connect .

How would putting on weight improve her?

She has no idea of distance, putting on mass won't fix that

Ps. Wheres all those idiots who were she would be champion

All switched allegiances to calvillo I guess

She badly needs to shore up her wrestling. Her stand up is ok, but she is always worried about the takedown, so much so, that she cannot get her standup going.
So she's turned into the 115 lb Jessica Eye?

Since Eye has now embraced grappling, maybe Moroz can follow Eye in that regard too. :D

Little Ms.Punch the air shouldn't even be here...

She fucked up jojo who is no slouch, dont think she should be cut just yet.

Ps. Wheres all those idiots who were she would be champion

All switched allegiances to calvillo I guess
It was mostly Calderwood fans who were struggling to come up with a reason for why Moroz ran through her so quickly and easily. At the time Moroz was 6-0 with 5 armbar finishes and a TKO. I think the feeling was that she was going to continue that. Didn't end up happening.

Back