Cotto vs Sergio - MSG - June 7th

Sergio has relied on athleticism and awkwardness through out his career and it seems Sergio is on the slippery slope right now so utilizing his height and reach will be to his advantage the problem with that is he is not disciplined enough to do it

Thats why its perfect timing for Cotto to take this fight because the Sergio Martinez two years ago would kill Cotto, right now all the momentum has shifted to Cotto's side

Top Rank really dropped the ball on this ppv. Instead of having Ruslan fight a week later, why not stick his fight as the co-main event?

Top Rank really dropped the ball on this ppv. Instead of having Ruslan fight a week later, why not stick his fight as the co-main event?

:rolleyes:

Top Rank isn't promoting this event at all. Its Dibella Promotions and Cotto Promotions who set everything up.

They put Yuri Foreman as the co main event to try and get the Jewish crowd in the area excited for the event as well.

I agree undercard is sub par but the main event is good enough that it's worth a buy.

I'm thinking 400k to 500k ppv buys tops.

He lost to wolak? Yikes
After that strange loss to Cotto I kinda forgot about him.

I like him, never gonna be world class but showed tons of heart in the Cotto fight when he hurt his knee. He had no quit in him.

Yuri Foreman is still around ? Thought he retired

Did you watch Sergio vs Pavlik yet doe?

Just read this was at a catchweight. Don't like catchwiegts when Titles are on the line.

Back