Corriea: UFC female fighters hate me because I draw more than all of them combined.

She's ranked number 13, right now. Of course everybody wants to fight her. If you can't beat number 13. You're in the wrong profession, anyway. That's why they matched Holly up with her.

I'd like her even more if she didn't say stupid shit, like this. And, btw...I do not think for one second that she is a great fighter. I just like her spirit. As long as she isn't saying stupid shit.

It's nice to see Jessica Eye is no longer top 15. 4 losses in a row and still ranked in the top 15. That was fucked right up. With her dropping out of the top 15. That means she has no business being in the UFC. Give that can an apple, and a road map.

Who the fuck pays this much attention to women's rankings? They're all shit fighters, if you can even call them fighters.

Bethe says the fight was stopped early and that she was unconscious in the same sentence.

" even think the referee stopped it a little early"

images

lol what are you talking about? she was winning the fight....
She was winning the fight til she actually tried to do something then she got knocked out lol what are you talking about bro that "fight" wasn't really that active

bethe draws way more than the other girls
here are examples
upload_2017-6-28_11-2-45.jpegupload_2017-6-28_11-2-59.pngupload_2017-6-28_11-3-15.jpegupload_2017-6-28_11-2-45.jpeg upload_2017-6-28_11-2-59.png upload_2017-6-28_11-3-15.jpeg

Who the fuck pays this much attention to women's rankings? They're all shit fighters, if you can even call them fighters.
Lol this.

I was debating with someone who said Cyborg has no good wins.

Yea no shit there's not any good woman fighters

*on a side note, can we change hollys nickname to something dentist related?

First ronda cant eat an apple. Now bethe had to get a complete checkup...

Holly "The tooth fairy" holm

Bethe says the fight was stopped early and that she was unconscious in the same sentence.
she said as a fighter she wants to go till the death but she understood the stoppage cause she was out.

Wasnt hard to understand man

This is tragic. Holm gave her brain damage.

#betheeffect #prayersforbethe #betheplease

I actually admire Bethe. This girl has gone way above and beyond in mma than her talent ever should of allowed because of her attitude.

Goes from accountant to living it up as a mma fighter in the UFC and no matter what happens she just keeps pushing forward.

If she was cut today we'd never miss her except for the sound it's lol

I actually admire Bethe. This girl has gone way above and beyond in mma than her talent ever should of allowed because of her attitude.

Goes from accountant to living it up as a mma fighter in the UFC and no matter what happens she just keeps pushing forward.
Exactly. 100% agree. The hate towards her is really on another level.

Back