Corriea: UFC female fighters hate me because I draw more than all of them combined.

She's a complete nonsense of a fighter but I can't help but be entertained :D

I wonder who'll knock her out next?

She's wrong. Sherdoggers hate her

lol, the girl is completely out of it, currently riding the astral plane while getting choked by that silver cord.

Glad to hear that she enjoys "drawing" in her spare time....wonder if she has some good free-hand pieces??? Just hard to believe that she participates in that hobby, more so than the rest of WMMA though.....hum

“I think I was trying to get back up,” she said with a laugh. “I wasn’t asking to stop (the fight). I even think the referee stopped it a little early, but I was dizzy. As a fighter, I wish I had tried, but I was unconscious. The referee was trying to protect me. I’d rather go until death, I never want to give up."
- Bethe Correia

<mma4><mma4><mma4>
<mma4><mma4><mma4>
<mma4><mma4><mma4>

I like Bethe. And I like that she is confident in herself. But, sometimes her confidence is completely delusional. This is most certainly one of those times.

It's more like she has been lucky enough to fight the two biggest draws in WMMA, in a two year span. Ronda, and Holly. Because the average WMMA fan is not tuning in to watch Bethe fight. Guys liking her ass, does not equate to ppl actually tuning in to watch HER fight, or HER being a draw.

She's ranked number 13, right now. Of course everybody wants to fight her. If you can't beat number 13. You're in the wrong profession, anyway. That's why they matched Holly up with her.

I'd like her even more if she didn't say stupid shit, like this. And, btw...I do not think for one second that she is a great fighter. I just like her spirit. As long as she isn't saying stupid shit.

It's nice to see Jessica Eye is no longer top 15. 4 losses in a row and still ranked in the top 15. That was fucked right up. With her dropping out of the top 15. That means she has no business being in the UFC. Give that can an apple, and a road map.

Bethe is always ready:

tumblr_nijpoisSvF1tb8iyko1_500.gif

She's like the Arem Lobov of WMMA.

Imagine the brusing on your thighs...

I'd catch a mini beating because I'm too afraid to touch that in order to push it away, and would be stuck in place, paralyzed by laughter at how funny it would be looking down and seeing that swinging for the fences hahaha

Well, she did say win, lose or draw...and many other women suck at promoting their fights. So she's not entirely wrong.

Interesting to see the amount of "adults" here doing all they can to offend her and making all kinds of "funny" jokes.

that kick did more damage to her brain than i expected

Interesting to see the amount of "adults" here doing all they can to offend her and making all kinds of "funny" jokes.

You have some kind of ugly midget fetish? Wtf do you care if people make fun of that goblin?

Back