Corniest Luke Thomas saying?

I never listened to his show before he took over the mma hour. At first I was excited about another mma podcast, but I just don't like the dude, or the segmented format mma hour now has. I went from didn't care, to disliking the guy

The first time I heard him say "Caesar is home," which is embarrassing to even type, I cringed hard and hoped I could make it to death without ever hearing that again. Now he says it every week

I thought I wanted white people to like us, then I found out about Luke Thomas.. ...

"The arroz to my frijol" ..... Fuck off.

I've heard certain rumors about sources familiar with Luke Thomas' thinking revealing that there may or may not be allegations of him potentially being a balding cuck with nothing to interesting to say

The mighty Wadtucket is making Sherdog great again.

Whatever it is is unlikely to be cornier than "if you're coming on..." or "don't fear me..."

This new 'Caesar is home' shit every time he starts the show is just embarrassing.

wur3PLD.gif

I personally don't get why he gets so much hate, he has proven him self time and time again to understand the subtle nuances of every aspect of MMA

The first time I heard him say "Caesar is home," which is embarrassing to even type, I cringed hard and hoped I could make it to death without ever hearing that again. Now he says it every week

1063153.gif

I personally don't get why he gets so much hate, he has proven him self time and time again to understand the subtle nuances of every aspect of MMA
He makes donks self conscious because he served in the Marines and is a purple belt

Why the hate for Luke...? After all, he is "no small presence at the door"

Ok, so not a saying as such, just one of many non-stop humblebrags that litter his shows - ubiquitously, if you will.

Also, "Real Madrid" pronounced like he is the first person to ever speak its name. The lowering of the voice, the hushed half-whisper "Real Madrid". Every damn time.

I love how Luke Thomas pretends that he's an analyst and not just a regular journalist/reporter.

Back