Corniest Luke Thomas saying?

He makes donks self conscious because he served in the Marines and is a purple belt

the-marine-corpssays-the-navy-is-gay-a-quick-google-5554871.png

I personally don't get why he gets so much hate, he has proven him self time and time again to understand the subtle nuances of every aspect of MMA

Not the drama and popcorn aspect, but the rest yes.

"Corniest Luke Thomas saying?"

Hi,
I'm Luke Thomas,.. And you're not!
;)

His shitty beard stroking whilest trying to appear stoic, in reality he looks like a lifeless/medicated depressed guy lol.

He married a colombian woman and now acts like an expert on latino culture/language. Him speaking spanish is the worst. I say this being spanish.

I used to kind of like him when he only did the live chat but since he took over the MMA Hour he's become almost unbearable.

Speaking of MMA Hour, doesn't anyone think it's pathetic how he just took over Ariel's show (who I find worse than Luke btw), uses the same name, studio, music and all while sounding like a massive prick all the time.

"Stay frosty"

Ferguson, Colby, Garbrandt, NOBODY in mma can touch "stay frosty" in P4P cringe

That's some military shit. Well, I don't know if it originated there, but that's the only people I have ever heard say it, until you just said that Luke Thomas uses it also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back