No, no he's not

@chitoortiz

i agree... just watched it... you should add this to the OP chito

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0bvlne7ixA

<PlusJuan>
=
<This7>

Correct me if i am wrong, connor gained 10 lbs vs diaz in their second fight. He weighed in at al 168 and from what i heard on rogan's prodcast he apparently weighed 177-78 in the cage.diaz was about 183- 184. Kavanagh intentionally tries to market connor in a way to make it seem like he is trying to accomplish the impossible by beating a much bigger guy just to avoid embarrassment.
Conor = Mac from punchout.

Correct me if i am wrong, connor gained 10 lbs vs diaz in their second fight. He weighed in at al 168 and from what i heard on rogan's prodcast he apparently weighed 177-78 in the cage.diaz was about 183- 184. Kavanagh intentionally tries to market connor in a way to make it seem like he is trying to accomplish the impossible by beating a much bigger guy just to avoid embarrassment.

I've never seen any proof that Conor weighed more then 168lbs. He was smaller and leaner the second time he fought Diaz. That's why everyone thought Diaz was some kind of giant, he was smart and actually cut weight like he should have. Conor isn't a big guy. He's a big guy for FW but he's average at LW, and tiny for WW.

Yeah, has DC ever "looked good" at a LHW weigh in...

I wish he had trolled and put both hands on the towel

I've never seen any proof that Conor weighed more then 168lbs. He was smaller and leaner the second time he fought Diaz. That's why everyone thought Diaz was some kind of giant, he was smart and actually cut weight like he should have. Conor isn't a big guy. He's a big guy for FW but he's average at LW, and tiny for WW.
Don’t make me sick Gannicus on you!

Howani makes such a big deal...

But yeah, I think the cut is hard on DC....

...the sacrifices we make... and for a friend who is not even fucking fighting.....

Back