Cormier did not look good at the weighins

DT6ijMIWAAErEY6.jpg
He should keep the weight off. It makes him look younger.

A younger zombie.

DC told Ariel he weighed 235+lbs when he fought Johnson. I can't think of another fighter that puts on 30lbs over night.

DC told Ariel he weighed 235+lbs when he fought Johnson. I can't think of another fighter that puts on 30lbs over night.

Mcgregor cut that much, just so that he can fight manlets at 145

Looks normal to me, what did i mizz?

Cormier's got that fat boy strength.

Mcgregor cut that much, just so that he can fight manlets at 145

lol @ Conor weighing 175lbs. The guy only weighed 168lbs when he fought at WW. Conor cut a legit 20lbs but not 30lbs. He's not a big guy at all.

If you take the fucking time to make this thread then don't be too lazy to post pics

DC always looks like crap at weigh ins. I'm surprised he fights so well the following day.

He looks like he does at pretty much every weigh in.

lol @ Conor weighing 175lbs. The guy only weighed 168lbs when he fought at WW. Conor cut a legit 20lbs but not 30lbs. He's not a big guy at all.
Correct me if i am wrong, connor gained 10 lbs vs diaz in their second fight. He weighed in at al 168 and from what i heard on rogan's prodcast he apparently weighed 177-78 in the cage.diaz was about 183- 184. Kavanagh intentionally tries to market connor in a way to make it seem like he is trying to accomplish the impossible by beating a much bigger guy just to avoid embarrassment.

Back