Crime Cops rough up a couple girls

standard procedure for committing no crime?

No, it isn't.
Easy to judge when your behind a keyboard. Get out there and see how you react when some stranger starts acting aggressive.

In b4 “SHE DINDU NUFFIN”

Weak takedown. No amplitude. And took a second person to get a submission.

Fucking whitebelt level grappling skills.

I thought the TD was pretty good actually. Smooth and easy for someone that didn't offer any legitimate resistance.

Easy to judge when your behind a keyboard. Get out there and see how you react when some stranger starts acting aggressive.

In b4 “SHE DINDU NUFFIN”

if only their was some video of what she was doing.

try the little kid stuff with the other little kids.

I thought the TD was pretty good actually. Smooth and easy for someone that didn't offer any legitimate resistance.

I say go big or go home.

If they are worth taking down they are worth picking up to do so. The fact that she could still walk or even breathe after the takedown tells me these guys need to work on their skills. I know for a fact that @nhbbear wouldn't have made these rookie errors.

fixed that for you.
shut up

DistinctAmusingDiscus-max-1mb.gif

Need more information to know why and if what the cops did was valid.

However people that act like they know their rights In a situation like this but have no clue are funny as hell.

Being the lighter fighter, she had pretty good takedown defense.

<WellThere>

It's a stupid law; however, it is the law.
Get caught breaking it, accept it, and do your penance. Cooperating is the best way to get a slap on the wrist.

Possession, obstruction, resisting arrest.

except, the girls weren't arrested for that.

and they certainly weren't given notice they were about to be detained.

please stop with the stupidness. what happened is on video.

Last edited:
<WellThere>

It's a stupid law; however, it is the law.
Get caught breaking it, accept it, and do your penance. Cooperating is the best way to get a slap on the wrist.

Possession, obstruction, resisting arrest.

Is that your position no matter what? You're going to obey the law, no matter what the law is?

Need more information to know why and if what the cops did was valid.

However people that act like they know their rights In a situation like this but have no clue are funny as hell.

"The 17-year-old said she began recording because the officer tried to arrest her 14-year-old sister for filming the encounter. It is legal to film police officers in North Carolina, as long as it's a public space and you are not interfering with police work."

Back