Crime Cops rough up a couple girls

Need more information to know why and if what the cops did was valid.

However people that act like they know their rights In a situation like this but have no clue are funny as hell.

I'm sure the girl struggled, and given how nicely the LEO put her on the ground, there's nothing to see here.

Without further info the outrage should be why he took that long to take down a female much smaller than him, good luck with a grown man, maybe even a fighting back one while at it lol

Is that your position no matter what? You're going to obey the law, no matter what the law is?
No; but if I get caught breaking the law, I'm busted and that's that.
I have nothing against people doing their jobs, and if my actions bring LEO's into contact with me, then it's on me to be respectful and cooperative.

No; but if I get caught breaking the law, I'm busted and that's that.
I have nothing against people doing their jobs, and if my actions bring LEO's into contact with me, then it's on me to be respectful and cooperative.

Just to be clear though, you could never see a situation or enforcement of a law that would push you to being anything but submissive and compliant?

"The 17-year-old said she began recording because the officer tried to arrest her 14-year-old sister for filming the encounter. It is legal to film police officers in North Carolina, as long as it's a public space and you are not interfering with police work."

The cops could have fucked up but I would need more information .

I hope the cops had cameras on them.

Just to be clear though, you could never see a situation or enforcement of a law that would push you to being anything but submissive and compliant?
Just to be clear, resisting arrest is unlawful itself, and I'm not going to make things worse for myself.
I will even behave as though my actions after the initial encounter might reflect favorably on me in front of a judge, should it go that way.

Cop who took down the girl looked like UFC ref Keith Peterson, lol.
20130307082112_1MG_8803.JPG

Just to be clear, resisting arrest is unlawful itself, and I'm not going to make things worse for myself.
I will even behave as though my actions after the initial encounter might reflect favorably on me in front of a judge, should it go that way.

I hope you live forever.

She'll live. I don't know why he took her down and cuffed her. If it was for nothing, I hope he gets disciplined and maybe fired. Camera holder sounds like crap.

It's ironic that conservatives bash liberals over the "racism of low expectations" when it comes to minorities, but then yall have the exacr same beliefs when it comes to cops.

There is no circumstance under which two grown men should have to resort to physical violence to get non-violent teenage girls under control. Do you think dudes go around wrestling their daughters like this? Lol. There are teachers all over the country that deal with worse than this without trying to score takedowns.

Ffs, people, they were teenagers. They literally can't help how stupid they are.

It's ironic that conservatives bash liberals over the "racism of low expectations" when it comes to minorities, but then yall have the exacr same beliefs when it comes to cops.

There is no circumstance under which two grown men should have to resort to physical violence to get non-violent teenage girls under control. Do you think dudes go around wrestling their daughters like this? Lol. There are teachers all over the country that deal with worse than this without trying to score takedowns.

Ffs, people, they were teenagers. They literally can't help how stupid they are.

Yeah I don't know what was done or said when the camera was off them. Cops being the only ones with rights to physically restrain, is a problem to me. I'm not a conservative.

Yeah I don't know what was done or said when the camera was off them. Cops being the only ones with rights to physically restrain, is a problem to me. I'm not a conservative.

They're not. You can make a citizen's arrest.

That's especially odd from what I understand. Apparently one largely universal policy is if the LEO has to go hands on then they're going to book them.

right. which is what makes it a story

They're not. You can make a citizen's arrest.
Yeah for a felony committed in your presence. If my daughter gets caught doing hard drugs, I'm going to not let her leave the house. Men in their homes have had their rights eroded to nothing, and cops have been part of that. They like being the only ones that get to act like men at work, but it's not good.

My bad if you're not a conservative.

But what I said still stands. You will never have all of the facts of a case, not even if you're on a jury. You can still make a reserved iudgment based on what you've been given.

If these dudes weren't cops, nobody would take pause in condemning them. But the fact that these men have years of training in conflict management and are tasked with upholding the peace and protecting the community somehow makes it more okay that they threw around some teenage girls.

It's dystopian thinking.

Back