Cops arrest 2 black men for no reason in Starbucks

The main details I take from the BLACK police chief as factual were that

- they were called to Starbucks because 2 people refused to leave (trespassing)
- these same two people refused to leave when the cops asked them too 3 separate times.
- these two individuals were also being rude to the police who were just doing there jobs by making derogatory remarks (kind of a window into the quality of character of these two individuals...but w/e)
- the police chief made the video detailing their response on THIS matter is indication that they were aware that social media was blowing this event out of proportion and was trying to squash any further racial outcry by making this video. Probably because claims of racial bias can cause BLM to fucking riot because that group hasn't exactly been known to be the most peaceful and loving organization...

Idiots in this thread do not understand the power of social media and how, without all the information and proper trial in court, people can band together to vilify and condemn business and individuals that has costly consequences and outcomes regardless of actual guilt or not. There is security cameras at this location...there is very likely to be video of this entire event. That would be a great start into actually finding out how this all went down.

This entire situation was handled poorly by the two individuals who should have just left the store without incident and filed a complaint of discrimination to either Starbucks head office or to the owner of that outlet. Or heck, even go to the media with the claims so that they can further investigate. That's what you do if you feel you are being wronged IN THE MOMENT.

What should NOT be promoted is to argue and defy the people in charge of businesses as well as the police because you feel like you are in the right while at the same time not actually having done a proper investigation or knowing all the facts...but instead just being an asshole because your point of view tells you that you are being wronged. That's what I like to call a break down of society if we were to all feel justified in acting like that. As we all have different points of view and at any one time can perceive things differently to each other.

Because of this incident, I fear now that there is no instance where social media will say it was justified that a WHITE person can tell a BLACK customer to leave the place of buisness justified or not.

That's the reality of this situation.
Do you present this “power of social media” argument to people who downplay the degree of Russian influence on the 2016 presidential election?

Its funny how nothing can be considered by these guys if not substantiated which means the only thing they will accept is a direct video/audio recording of everything. But when news report up thread says it was 2 minutes, that should be ignored because its not proof enough. When the witnesses say what happened they shouldn't be believed as they are obviously liberal cucks. When all sorts of people detail their experiences at Starbucks and them spending time in them without purchasing, they are just full of BS. When the police apologize and say the guys did nothing wrong and that the police are changing their procedures going forward to ensure this does not happen again, they are just catering to political correctness. When the CEO of Starbucks says the guys did nothing wrong and the manager was in error, that is just him trying to pander to his customer base.

Yup for these guys there simply is no proof simply because it was not recorded or someone did not say the words "I am doing this because you are black", but thankfully for the rest of everyone what I detailed above does constitute proof. We are long past the days when racial discrimination requires overt statements only. And a few guys saying 'no, we require more are just, thankfully, pissing in the wind". Angrily pissing in the wind. But that is what makes it more enjoyable for the rest of us as they no longer get to have things their way and hide racism behind a veil of 'prove what I meant or thought' as we can instead judge their actions.
I can't like this post enough for how accurate it is. I am all for questioning things before making opinions, but the way the Sherfronters are ignoring or trying to discredit the massive buildup of evidence for this one is hilarious.

Every new piece of evidence that comes out and they say "Lie!" or "Prove it" or "I don't believe them"

At this point, the evidence that the earth is round is overwhelming, but they are still arguing flat earth. That's how cut and dry this one is

Sherfront posters talking about that rules are rules and Starbucks has the right to kick them out is missing the whole point. The point is that if that’s the rule then it needs to be enforced consistently. It makes no sense that a white woman gets a pass for loitering but a tall black man doesn’t.

You are absolutely correct sir.

But at the point those two black assholes were asked to leave the store had they done a proper investigation before they refused the request of the store manager?

When the police came, had they felt that their opinion on the situation was "above the law" to warrant disregarding a request to leave the store?

We can't have a fucking society operate with every individual deciding at any given time that their point of view trumps society rules.

I'd have no problem with those two individuals doing as requested, filing a complaint with head office and/or reporting the matter to the authorities or to the media to get Starbucks in trouble.

THAT'S HOW A FUCKING SOCIETY OPERATES.

It doesn't/will not operate when everyone decides that their opinion or point of view trumps social structure.

You are absolutely correct sir.

But at the point those two black assholes were asked to leave the store had they done a proper investigation before they refused the request of the store manager?

When the police came, had they felt that their opinion on the situation was "above the law" to warrant disregarding a request to leave the store?

We can't have a fucking society operate with every individual deciding at any given time that their point of view trumps society rules.

I'd have no problem with those two individuals doing as requested, filing a complaint with head office and/or reporting the matter to the authorities or to the media to get Starbucks in trouble.

THAT'S HOW A FUCKING SOCIETY OPERATES.

It doesn't/will not operate when everyone decides that their opinion or point of view trumps social structure.
This line of thought is absurd.

They walked in and asked for the bathroom key at 4:35 and were told no. The manager simply told them it was for paying customers only. Then she asked if she can help them with anything else and They explained they were there for a business meeting at 4:45, but left it at that. The manager did not ask them to leave, she just immediately called 911 at 4:37. The cops arrived at 4:42 and simply told them they had to leave. Of course they asked WTF and why. Anyone would.

They were not even read Miranda rights.

Talking about a society of rules like it is the end all of the argument. Well the rules are constantly bent to hurt innocent people like this so fuck that.

This line of thought is absurd.

They walked in and asked for the bathroom key at 4:35 and were told no. The manager simply told them it was for paying customers only. Then she asked if she can help them with anything else and They explained they were there for a business meeting at 4:45, but left it at that. The manager did not ask them to leave, she just immediately called 911 at 4:37. The cops arrived at 4:42 and simply told them they had to leave. Of course they asked WTF and why. Anyone would.

They were not even read Miranda rights.

Talking about a society of rules like it is the end all of the argument. Well the rules are constantly bent to hurt innocent people like this so fuck that.

How do you know that was the chain of events? From what I've read they were asked more than once to leave the store and refused. And when the cops came they asked 3 times and were refused as well as having derogatory comments made at them regarding their salary.

How do you know that was the chain of events? From what I've read they were asked more than once to leave the store and refused. And when the cops came they asked 3 times and were refused as well as having derogatory comments made at them regarding their salary.
Show me an article where it states the manager asked them to leave. Nobody who was there corroborates that idea and everyone corroborates that they did not do anything and were barely sat down when they were asked to leave.

There are 2 videos, one of which starts the moment the cops walk up to their table. Half the video is the white real estate agent trying to defend them for several minutes before that 45 second clip where they are being cuffed.

It was as calm and rational a discussion as you will ever see considering they were being asked to leave for no reason they can fathom.

Witnesses say:
http://www.complex.com/life/2018/04...sk-2-black-men-to-leave-before-calling-police
http://www.complex.com/life/2018/04/2-black-men-are-arrested-for-waiting-at-a-starbucks

Oh look, a white woman said she got the bathroom code without a purchase.

And they all say the manager never asked them to leave or anything. The manager claimed that of course, but zero people will corroborate that.

In the cops defense, the 911 call got translated by dispatch over the radio to "Group of males causing a disturbance", which is hilarious in its own right.

When they cops asked them to leave, the reason they gave is that "You are trespassing"

Show me an article where it states the manager asked them to leave. Nobody who was there corroborates that idea and everyone corroborates that they did not do anything and were barely sat down when they were asked to leave.

There are 2 videos, one of which starts the moment the cops walk up to their table. Half the video is the white real estate agent trying to defend them for several minutes before that 45 second clip where they are being cuffed.

It was as calm and rational a discussion as you will ever see considering they were being asked to leave for no reason they can fathom.

Witnesses say:
http://www.complex.com/life/2018/04...sk-2-black-men-to-leave-before-calling-police
http://www.complex.com/life/2018/04/2-black-men-are-arrested-for-waiting-at-a-starbucks

Oh look, a white woman said she got the bathroom code without a purchase.

And they all say the manager never asked them to leave or anything. The manager claimed that of course, but zero people will corroborate that.

In the cops defense, the 911 call got translated by dispatch over the radio to "Group of males causing a disturbance", which is hilarious in its own right.

When they cops asked them to leave, the reason they gave is that "You are trespassing"

Do you even know how to read??? This is the fucking problem here with news and you fuck heads who don't know what you are reading.

"Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross also weighed in on the matter via a Facebook video, which you can view below. Ross corroborated the manager’s account of the men being asked to leave, although witness accounts from Lauren and others cast doubt on if the manager bothered to directly ask the men to leave before calling the police."

I see no doubt casted. Let's look at Lauren's actual statement.

“Lauren said another woman had entered the Starbucks minutes before the men were arrested and was given the bathroom code without having to buy anything and that another person in the restaurant at the time of the incident ‘announced that she had been sitting at Starbucks for the past couple of hours without buying anything,’”

Does anywhere within this chick's statement say ANYTHING about the manager having had not asked the men to leave the store?

No?

Because I don't fucking see it anywhere in that statement.

Leftmedia...

Now let's look at what the POLICE CHIEF had to say. (note...he's BLACK!)

Three different occasions, the officers asked the males to politely leave the location because they were being asked to leave because they were trespassing,” Ross said. “Instead the males continued to refuse, as they had told the employees previously. And they told the officers that they were not leaving.”

Seems to me that he's the only guy on record here in this article that details that these men were asked to leave.

Three times.

Do you actually have ANYTHING besides witness saying "hey I was able to do this and that and the other thing so clearly that means the manager DIDN'T ask these guys to leave the store!" Like I know because outrage we need to twist this story into removing the fact that the manager had asked these two to leave the store...because that helps the whole outraged agenda...but I'm not reading any fucking witness who can say "yeah I entered the store before them and was given ice cream so clearly that cast doubts as to if the manager even asked them to leave the store before calling the police!"

Are you missing the part where the company admits they were in the wrong and the police admit they were in the wrong ?

The police chief stated that the police acted within the scope of the law. He also said he didn’t have prior knowledge to Starbucks policy and mentioned that he thought his cops didn’t either. He apologized for his previous video response for making matters worse from a race perspective.

The company apologizing makes sense for several reasons.

All of this, is after the fact though and there really isn’t anything other than opinion and speculation at this point as to whether the manager was discriminating based on race. You are making a leap of faith that it is and I’m making one that it isn’t.

Do you even know how to read??? This is the fucking problem here with news and you fuck heads who don't know what you are reading.

"Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross also weighed in on the matter via a Facebook video, which you can view below. Ross corroborated the manager’s account of the men being asked to leave, although witness accounts from Lauren and others cast doubt on if the manager bothered to directly ask the men to leave before calling the police."

I see no doubt casted. Let's look at Lauren's actual statement.

“Lauren said another woman had entered the Starbucks minutes before the men were arrested and was given the bathroom code without having to buy anything and that another person in the restaurant at the time of the incident ‘announced that she had been sitting at Starbucks for the past couple of hours without buying anything,’”

Does anywhere within this chick's statement say ANYTHING about the manager having had not asked the men to leave the store?

No?

Because I don't fucking see it anywhere in that statement.

Leftmedia...

Now let's look at what the POLICE CHIEF had to say. (note...he's BLACK!)

Three different occasions, the officers asked the males to politely leave the location because they were being asked to leave because they were trespassing,” Ross said. “Instead the males continued to refuse, as they had told the employees previously. And they told the officers that they were not leaving.”

Seems to me that he's the only guy on record here in this article that details that these men were asked to leave.

Three times.

Do you actually have ANYTHING besides witness saying "hey I was able to do this and that and the other thing so clearly that means the manager DIDN'T ask these guys to leave the store!" Like I know because outrage we need to twist this story into removing the fact that the manager had asked these two to leave the store...because that helps the whole outraged agenda...but I'm not reading any fucking witness who can say "yeah I entered the store before them and was given ice cream so clearly that cast doubts as to if the manager even asked them to leave the store before calling the police!"
Are you being intentionally obtuse in your deflections? Nobody said the cops never asked them to leave.

But EVERYBODY said the manager did not ask them to leave and simply called the cops on them so they were caught completely by surprise after she asked "can I get you started with water or something" and they replied they were merely waiting for a business associate. The complete video which I posted the only thing they said in relation to talking to the staff was "as we told her, we are meeting someone in 5 minutes for business".

So, not that this thread or the war room revolves around me, but I cannot help but wonder why no one has contradicted my earlier post (#1244) yet the debate continues?

Are you being intentionally obtuse in your deflections? Nobody said the cops never asked them to leave.

But EVERYBODY said the manager did not ask them to leave and simply called the cops on them so they were caught completely by surprise after she asked "can I get you started with water or something" and they replied they were merely waiting for a business associate. The complete video which I posted the only thing they said in relation to talking to the staff was "as we told her, we are meeting someone in 5 minutes for business".

Show me a quote that says a wittness claims they were never asked to leave.

I read both links. There is no such quote.

Show me a quote that says a wittness claims they were never asked to leave.

I read both links. There is no such quote.
There are fucking a million links to the same eyewitnesses. in NONE of the numerous witness accounts did anyone corroborate that the manager asked them to leave. Every timeline states that she told them the bathroom is for paying customers only and they just shrugged it off and sat and within minutes, police were there telling them they are trespassing.

http://6abc.com/what-a-witness-says-happened-during-phila-starbucks-arrests/3342444/?sf186989648=1

"an eyewitness said a manager escalated the situation by calling police instead of asking the men to buy something or leave."

So twist your words any way you want.

Starbucks has admitted wrongdoing and apologized. The police admit they handled it wrong and apologized, rewording his initial statement to :"I should have said the officers acted within the scope of the law, and not that they didn't do anything wrong," Ross said. "Words are very important."

A former black Employee of starbucks under this manager has come forward explaining how this manager came in immediately treating her poorly and then demoting her and railroading her. All of which is corroborated by her social media from when it happened.

But you want to ignore all that. This post is spot on and says it all.

Its funny how nothing can be considered by these guys if not substantiated which means the only thing they will accept is a direct video/audio recording of everything. But when news report up thread says it was 2 minutes, that should be ignored because its not proof enough. When the witnesses say what happened they shouldn't be believed as they are obviously liberal cucks. When all sorts of people detail their experiences at Starbucks and them spending time in them without purchasing, they are just full of BS. When the police apologize and say the guys did nothing wrong and that the police are changing their procedures going forward to ensure this does not happen again, they are just catering to political correctness. When the CEO of Starbucks says the guys did nothing wrong and the manager was in error, that is just him trying to pander to his customer base.

Yup for these guys there simply is no proof simply because it was not recorded or someone did not say the words "I am doing this because you are black", but thankfully for the rest of everyone what I detailed above does constitute proof. We are long past the days when racial discrimination requires overt statements only. And a few guys saying 'no, we require more are just, thankfully, pissing in the wind". Angrily pissing in the wind. But that is what makes it more enjoyable for the rest of us as they no longer get to have things their way and hide racism behind a veil of 'prove what I meant or thought' as we can instead judge their actions.

I don’t really understand why this is thread is still going since I thought the basic facts were pretty cut and dried. The Starbucks employee(s) acted inappropriately, but then perhaps the guys should have left when asked. The cops were just doing their jobs and handled themselves pretty well given the attitude they were getting back, although that was somewhat understandable under the circumstances due to the apparent unfair treatment.

As a result, the guys spent far too long in custody, so there ought to be some impact on the Starbucks employee, but it shouldn’t mean much to the wider world since Starbucks has apologized and mandated additional training. Did I leave anything out? I stopped following this a while ago out of disgust for the obvious racism of some of the people commenting and because that seems to be all there is to it.
This is the only reason it is continuing.

The Sherfronters trying to justify it till death. In fact you are right, we should just stop responding to them.

The Sherfronters trying to justify it till death. In fact you are right, we should just stop responding to them.
They basically keep saying they should have been good little boys and just left lol , what it boils down to Is some people have balls and some don't I suppose .

Honest to fuck, the shooting of a drunken white guy (already linked to ITT) or the death of many stuck in the back of a hot big rig (https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...olved-in-deadly-incident-with-39-12851035.php) getting 2 consecutive life terms or a tv host being asked to leave after criticizing the victim of a school shooting (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43724889) get little attention, but a ruckus at Starbucks, holy shit, call the cavalry.

I don’t really understand why this is thread is still going since I thought the basic facts were pretty cut and dried. The Starbucks employee(s) acted inappropriately, but then perhaps the guys should have left when asked. The cops were just doing their jobs and handled themselves pretty well given the attitude they were getting back, although that was somewhat understandable under the circumstances due to the apparent unfair treatment.

As a result, the guys spent far too long in custody, so there ought to be some impact on the Starbucks employee, but it shouldn’t mean much to the wider world since Starbucks has apologized and mandated additional training. Did I leave anything out? I stopped following this a while ago out of disgust for the obvious racism of some of the people commenting and because that seems to be all there is to it.
Still wondering, did I leave anything out, motherfuckers?

The evidence of wrongdoing is the testimony of witnesses to the incident who have no obvious reason to lie or take sides. They claim the 2 guys did nothing wrong besides refusing to leave. I posted what I consider a neutral summary of the whole situation the other day.
See post 1244,
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...n-in-starbucks.3749077/page-25#post-140531111

And STILL... I am mystified by this thread still going.
@vengeful this is how you know someone has you on ignore; they ask a question yet never counter your response.

So I didnt say "fuck all whites". So why did you put it in quotation marks?
He is not very smart and he is not very honest, particularly when he knows he is losing an argument so I expect him to not understand what the quotation marks mean.

(Edit see)

I didn't say you did, I said it was the conclusion that you came to.
Dude, putting quotes around something means you are saying that is EXACTLY what he said. You don't get to infer what you think he meant and then put quotes around it. That is downright lying.

There are fucking a million links to the same eyewitnesses. in NONE of the numerous witness accounts did anyone corroborate that the manager asked them to leave. Every timeline states that she told them the bathroom is for paying customers only and they just shrugged it off and sat and within minutes, police were there telling them they are trespassing.

http://6abc.com/what-a-witness-says-happened-during-phila-starbucks-arrests/3342444/?sf186989648=1

"an eyewitness said a manager escalated the situation by calling police instead of asking the men to buy something or leave."

So twist your words any way you want.

Starbucks has admitted wrongdoing and apologized. The police admit they handled it wrong and apologized, rewording his initial statement to :"I should have said the officers acted within the scope of the law, and not that they didn't do anything wrong," Ross said. "Words are very important."

A former black Employee of starbucks under this manager has come forward explaining how this manager came in immediately treating her poorly and then demoting her and railroading her. All of which is corroborated by her social media from when it happened.

But you want to ignore all that. This post is spot on and says it all.

So basically you can't.

Gotch ya!

Who? What was the eyewitness's name? Did they witness the entire encounter or just the tail end?

Here, I'll just write shit now too.

"A second eye witness saw the two gentlemen pull out their cocks and proceeded to reinact the fight scene between luke and vader in ROTJ..."

See how easy that shit is?

Last edited:
Still wondering, did I leave anything out, motherfuckers?
Nope that is a perfect summary.

Manager fucked up.

Two guys paid the price of her fuck despite doing nothing wrong.

Starbucks apologized and said the guys did nothing wrong.

Police apologized and said the guys did nothing wrong.

Witnesses all said guys did nothing wrong and were doing what numerous others were doing.

Frequenters to that and other Starbucks said they do the same all the time without issue

Sherfronters say black assholes are totally at fault as are blacks in general and the only evidence they will accept is direct video/audio otherwise everything else is BS, police, Starbucks CEO, witnesses and frequent customers all are lying as there is no way the black assholes are not at fault.

Another say on Sherfront.

and yes to @KojiW we should just leave them to their hate as most times sherfronters know they are wrong. They just enjoy poking or thinking they are rustling guys who are right by not admitting it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back