Cop: "We only kill black people"

Honestly this is a nothingburger of a video.

Gonna disagree on that. As a Police Officer you do have to conduct yourself in a certain way. Joking about murder within the department to a civilian, regardless of the intent, is about as unprofessional as it gets.

He earned his walking papers.

This.

"I was joking!"

"Well, your fired. Laugh that one off".

Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck!

But seriously he's fired. You can't say that shit anymore.

I just find it interesting that Foxx can make such a disgusting joke about killing whites and people laugh and applaud. His career should have been over for saying something so vile.

It is also interesting that Foxx was never criticized for his misogynistic portrayal of women:

wanda.jpg

He was also referencing a movie where a slave gets to kill as his slave masters. It's no where close to the same thing and your fake white outrage is just as bad as the people on the left.

He was also referencing a movie where a slave gets to kill as his slave masters. It's no where close to the same thing and your fake white outrage is just as bad as the people on the left.

The "joke" was stupid and in bad taste. At the very least, Foxx should have said he kills slave-owners in the movie. Bragging about killing a race of people is reprehensible and Foxx should have faced far greater backlash in a society that claims to be opposed to racial hatred. His stupid comments on SNL and the acceptance they received is another example of the double standard when it comes to racism beings acceptable towards whites.

The "joke" was stupid and in bad taste. At the very least, Foxx should have said he kills slave-owners in the movie. Bragging about killing a race of people is reprehensible and Foxx should have faced far greater backlash in a society that claims to be opposed to racial hatred. His stupid comments on SNL and the acceptance they received is another example of the double standard when it comes to racism beings acceptable towards whites.

So are you going to address the situation by the on duty police officer in the OP?

There's a time and a place for everything. Its the same reason you dont openly make jokes about bombs at the airport. For most people this would make them uncomfortable and it will get you pulled to the side immediately even if its a joke. And that is for everyday people. As a cop you probably shouldn't be openly making jokes about killing people.

So are you going to address the situation by the on duty police officer in the OP?

He is an idiot and I have no issue with him being fired. He had no business making such a stupid joke. As @Satsui Ryu just wrote, "There is a time and a place for things." His joke was neither the time nor the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is an idiot and I have no issue with him being fired. He had no business making such a stupid joke. As @Satsui Ryu just wrote, "There is a time and a place for things." His joke was neither the time nor the place.

I can also agree that Jamie Foxx's joke was in bad taste in our current sensitive racial climate.

The part I have a problem with is while the joke is in poor taste, he's dealing with an impaired, irrational criminal and using humor directed at people who should be lampooned to possibly de-escalate a situation that could become very bad like if the woman tries to start her car back up and lead a chase.

samuel_l_jackson-django_unchained-6.jpg

Foxx did not even steal the show in his own movie, this man did.

This is why when i have any law enforcement contact my hands go up and they do NOT move for SHHIITTT. They even get mad when I don't want to move. Sorry, but they almost always have a taser or their pistol in their hand and fuuucckkk NO. Nope, not moving

Back