Conor's next 5 fights....

I've been thinking about Conor McGregor's next five fights, and here's my take on how it might play out. I believe all these fights will be at WW or higher and he will never fight at FW or LW again. McGregor's first fight is against Michael Chandler. I predict that McGregor will come out victorious in this fight, most likely with a TKO or finish.

His next opponent could be Nate Diaz, who may just be looking for a big payday. McGregor should be able to handle Diaz and secure a win, potentially in the third round. The third fight could either be with Jorge Masvidal or a rematch with Dustin Poirier, depending on who's chin is more vulnerable at that point.

After that, McGregor may challenge Georges St-Pierre, which could be the biggest money fight in UFC history. It could potentially be at a catch weight of 175 or 180 pounds. As for McGregor's final fight, I believe he will go for the welterweight title, using his wins at 170 albeit against blown up LW's and being a two-division champ as justification.

No matter what happens, I am excited to see McGregor back in action and performing at a high level in the UFC. It would be incredible to see him become the first triple champ in UFC history.

There's literally no chance that he fights 5 more times.
Hell, I don't even think he'll make it to the Chandler fight.

He's got 2 fights left on his contract so most likely his plan is to get those done then cash in with a Saudi payday or 2. He may not even want a title fight as a win would get him stuck under a champions clause.

i remember well khabib's weigh in controversy there, but not the other three

Screenshot-20231023-190059.png

Screenshot-20231023-190007.png

Last edited:
I dunno maybe him and UFC have been battling over contracts holding him back for awhile and now he can finally be active. He did sort of attempt to be active after the last break with back to back fights with Poirier. He probably would've fought more without breaking his leg. Not saying he's going to light the division on fire, but he probably wants to do one last athletic run and try. You have Chandler, Nate rematch, Masvidal, Paddy, and Volk that you probably could throw him in with whether he wins or loses. If he actually wins, he'll probably leapfrog to a title fight in whatever division.

1. conrad def. channeler
2. conrad def. islam, becomes lw champ
3. conrad def. adesanya/dupleskin, becomes mw champ
4. conrad def. poatan, becomes lhw champ
5. conrad def. thomas, becomes hw champ

btw 'def.' means definitely sucks dick

5 fights????????????????????

I think he wins he'll push for a title shot at 170.

He drops the fight he will push for a Max BMF match up.

Honestly, I'd like see the later.

Back