Conor's next 5 fights....

I've been thinking about Conor McGregor's next five fights, and here's my take on how it might play out. I believe all these fights will be at WW or higher and he will never fight at FW or LW again. McGregor's first fight is against Michael Chandler. I predict that McGregor will come out victorious in this fight, most likely with a TKO or finish.

His next opponent could be Nate Diaz, who may just be looking for a big payday. McGregor should be able to handle Diaz and secure a win, potentially in the third round. The third fight could either be with Jorge Masvidal or a rematch with Dustin Poirier, depending on who's chin is more vulnerable at that point.

After that, McGregor may challenge Georges St-Pierre, which could be the biggest money fight in UFC history. It could potentially be at a catch weight of 175 or 180 pounds. As for McGregor's final fight, I believe he will go for the welterweight title, using his wins at 170 albeit against blown up LW's and being a two-division champ as justification.

No matter what happens, I am excited to see McGregor back in action and performing at a high level in the UFC. It would be incredible to see him become the first triple champ in UFC history.
1.) Chandler
2 - 5.) addiction

Yeah if Conor has 3 more fights I'd be flabbergasted. Nm 5. I would also be flabbergasted if Conor ever wins another fight.

KO Chandler then KO Leon in England for WW title then KO Max for BMF title then retire
3 fight is enough for the GOAT

I will be shocked if he has five more fights.

I'm not convinced he will even actually fight Chandler.

The contract is signed and the date is set, you are just biased. McGregor has never ONCE pulled out of a fight. It's never happened, and yet you think he won't show up to fight Chandler, get out of here with that hate.

Pretty sure Conor will OD long before he’ll have time for five more fights.

I think if he loses to Chandler he will fight Diaz once more and retire...ore he might just retire period if he loses to Chandler.

Last edited:
Chandler, can see this one, then with a win or loss - Nate's tie-breaker.
Conor will demand Diaz

Conor and Nate's trilogy to finish contract, then probably retiring from MMA.

A BIG BIG Saudi-money boxing match after that wouldn't surprise me at all.

I've been thinking about Conor McGregor's next five fights, and here's my take on how it might play out. I believe all these fights will be at WW or higher and he will never fight at FW or LW again. McGregor's first fight is against Michael Chandler. I predict that McGregor will come out victorious in this fight, most likely with a TKO or finish.

His next opponent could be Nate Diaz, who may just be looking for a big payday. McGregor should be able to handle Diaz and secure a win, potentially in the third round. The third fight could either be with Jorge Masvidal or a rematch with Dustin Poirier, depending on who's chin is more vulnerable at that point.

After that, McGregor may challenge Georges St-Pierre, which could be the biggest money fight in UFC history. It could potentially be at a catch weight of 175 or 180 pounds. As for McGregor's final fight, I believe he will go for the welterweight title, using his wins at 170 albeit against blown up LW's and being a two-division champ as justification.

No matter what happens, I am excited to see McGregor back in action and performing at a high level in the UFC. It would be incredible to see him become the first triple champ in UFC history.

Well, shit, when you put it like that, I think they can lure Francis back to take a drubbing from Conor.

5 Fights... that will take close to 20 years... if he has 2 i will be surprised

I think even TWO more fights is uncertain. I believe he'll fight Chandler but after that who knows what will happen.

Five fights?
Five?
What? :D

It'll be miracle if he fights this one, let alone anything else...

One of them is rematch with the old guy from the bar. Conor was seen shouting in the streets half naked that the old fella won't be able to take that left again, he promised him that.

I really want to see the Conor vs Holloway rematch, Ig it all depends on how old Conor looks though. Being near 36 and fighting at 170 (he’ll most likely be bulked up,) he will likely look slow, but hit very hard. I predict that he KO’s Chandler inside 3 rounds. Both guys will gas heavily at that weight and both are far past their prime, so I see a finish coming 100%.

Holloway vs McGregor 2 for the BMF Belt would be one of the biggest fights in combat sports History, how Conor wouldn’t jump at that opportunity would be bananas. I think Holloway eats him alive and finishes him.

I could care less to see a 4th fight with Poirier, let Dustin get his Final Title Fight in June and ride off into the sunset, win or lose.

He could fight at abudhabiweight. The powers that be in Abu Dhabi love money and McGregor fights still generate the most money by far. He is responsible for each of the Top 7 highest selling PPV cards in MMA history. His last 2 fights rank in the Top 4 all time.

The Emiratis welcomed McGregor with open arms for UFC 257. He paid them back handsomely by delivering the highest selling PPV in the history of Abu Dhabi. They would certainly do everything possible to get McGregor to fight there, including orchestrating sham weigh-ins for him like they have done for Khabib, Chimaev, Makhachev, and Mokaev.
i remember well khabib's weigh in controversy there, but not the other three

Back