Conor's next 5 fights....

I'm not sure he even beats Chandler at this point. Islam beats DP and the two of them run it back coming off of losses. Poirier wins that fight as well. Once it is apparent he will never beat another ranked fighter at any weight class, Conor finally does the Diaz trilogy as his last UFC fight and gets a much needed W. Uses that to promote a boxing fight with Jake Paul and the UFC has a hand in promotion/marketing and PPV/profits.

Sounds like a fairy tale gsp isn't fighting at 170 by any miracle he comes back to fight..

Conors more than likely gonna smoke Chandler then call out Islam or work on a rematch with dp.

If the time line for those are off hell prolly fight Nate next then dp and Islam

Sounds like a fairy tale gsp isn't fighting at 170 by any miracle he comes back to fight..

Conors more than likely gonna smoke Chandler then call out Islam or work on a rematch with dp.

If the time line for those are off hell prolly fight Nate next then dp and Islam
Or he's gonna try and fight Leon

Next 5 fights..? Look at you with your high hopes...

I could see it going this way

UFC

Chandler 2024 - Loss
Diaz 2025 - Win
Paddy 2025 - Loss

Boxing

Jake Paul 2026 - Loss
Tony Ferguson 2027 - Win
Masvidal 2027 - Loss

$50 mil earned

(Coke 2029 - Loss)

Conor is turning 36 this year and considering how inactive he has been, it's very unlikely McGregor is going to fight once a year at this rate.

He still wants to fight Diaz so I imagine this fight will always be on the table

1. Bro ain't having 5 fights. I'd bet money he won't even have 2 more mma fights

2. I don't think he would fight Masvidal

3. After Chandler if we even make it there...he will push hard for a boxing match against Jake Paul. Or maybe a kickboxing match. UFC will of course deny compromoting and Conor will sue the UFC to desperately try to get out of his contract

4. UFC would never pay both Conor and GSP to make that fight

5. Conor needs no more money really so getting him to stay on board with a plan and focus will be near impossible. The coke is too pure and the thotties too fun

Hypothetical if he fights 5 more

Chandler
Justin
Max
Nate
Islam

There’s not a chance in hell he fights 5 more time.

Chandler could be his last fight in the Octagon if he gets banjoed. It’s a real 50/50 for me this as Conor isn’t going to be anywhere near the fighter he was in his prime, where he’d KO Chandler in his sleep.

IMI, the timing is too good - beat Chandler and he challenges Max for the BMF belt to give him the chance to label himself the Champ Champ Champ.

The way Max performed at the weekend though, you’d struggle to see past him.

I think it's fairly obvious that he will never fight at FW again. He could fight at LW again. Assuming he fights Chandler, I think the obvious next fights would be:

Max for BMF belt
Diaz trilogy
Masvidal

Since I don't see him winning any of these, including Chandler, I can't see past that.

MVP could be a fun fight for him. Or Holloway for the BMF belt.

You're never gonna see Conor in the cage with a "real welterweight" unless there's a title on the line. If you're gonna serve Conor up to a guy with that much of a size advantage it should at least be a younger fighter the UFC is interested in building & not someone old like MVP.

Chandler then some rematches after that:

1. Chandler
2. Old man at the bar
3. Khabib's bus
4. Flordia smash your phone guy
5. Jake Paul

Not a chance he fights 5 more times at age 35. He's already convinced himself and been told by his family that he can't afford to take any more damage.

Do you see 5 more fights in him?? 1-2 at best.

WW or above? He is a former FW, of course he is never making 145 again, but he isnt Costa, him at WW is doing him a favor with very little weight cut, he is no MW, i would be surprised if he enters the cage above 185lbs on fight night.

Back