Conor's MMA boxing highlights (counter punches only)

Those who want to try and compare conor to gatti and think his fight with mayweather will be similar...they are deluding themselves...conor fights completely different than gatti...gatti was a normal classic boxer...conor is going to do things that floyd has never seen before

I stopped reading right there. You think CONOR is going to do things that Floyd hasn't seen before and not the other way around? Wow dude. Just wow. Conor is so completely overmatched in this fight it's absurd.

Everyone's been asking "can he do it?", referring to Floyd's last 10+ opponents.

The answer has been a resounding "no."

People are saying Conor has a "puncher's chance", however, the same could be said of Floyd inside a cage.

I don't disagree wit you. What I think is interesting is seeing how a MMA fighter can translate those skills into a boxing ring.

Do I think he will win? NO...Will I watch out of curiosity? Absolutely.

I stopped reading right there. You think CONOR is going to do things that Floyd hasn't seen before and not the other way around? Wow dude. Just wow. Conor is so completely overmatched in this fight it's absurd.

conor proved that he isn't over matched by totally whooping a former 2x world champion...granted, paulie is no floyd...but paulie was a high level boxer, who just retired a short while ago...it's not like he's been retired for 10 years...maybe he wasn't in the best of shape...but from all accounts, conor put an ass whoopin on paulie...I think come 8/27, we can talk then...and then see how easily floyd beats conor...Now, I'm not saying conor is going to win...but I think the fight is going to be far more competitive than most expect...

conor proved that he isn't over matched by totally whooping a former 2x world champion...granted, paulie is no floyd...but paulie was a high level boxer, who just retired a short while ago...it's not like he's been retired for 10 years...maybe he wasn't in the best of shape...but from all accounts, conor put an ass whoopin on paulie...I think come 8/27, we can talk then...and then see how easily floyd beats conor...Now, I'm not saying conor is going to win...but I think the fight is going to be far more competitive than most expect...

He whooped him?

We saw 30 seconds of footage... They fought for 24 rounds...

calm down. He managed to land a punch mid slip.

We'll have a lot of answers in a week.

He whooped him?

We saw 30 seconds of footage... They fought for 24 rounds...

They fought for 20 rounds....first sparring, was for 8 rounds...2nd was for 12....even paulie, who is a known liar....Every single fight that Paulie has ever lost, he claimed he won...the fights he clearly lost, he thought he won...and even paulie admitted conor beat him and got the better of him in sparring...so, if paulie admits that, it must be 10x as bad as how paulie described it...quite a few people were there, that saw the sparring...and they say it was a one sided beat down.

I saw him landing quite a lot more than 1 punch. I saw him landing 4 or 5 punches, just in those 2 clips..

The last thing he did was hurt Paulie. The last thing Paulie is is Floyd.

Back