Conor's MMA boxing highlights (counter punches only)

Conor's punches will be highly telegraphed to a pro like Floyd.

Additionally, Conor is too accustomed to leaving his punches out there for a split second too long.

Floyd will capitalize on every last one of these shortcomings.

Conor's punches will be highly telegraphed to a pro like Floyd.

Additionally, Conor is too accustomed to leaving his punches out there for a split second too long.

Floyd will capitalize on every last one of these shortcomings.

Every time he throws a straight left his head goes way out to the right. He's going to get countered all day.

Conor will not be counter punching Floyd. Conor is going to have to come out and put it on Floyd.

That is the interesting part of this fight. Conor tends to fight long and counter punch in MMA because he is the better striker in most cases. He is not going to be the better boxer in this fight he has to change his style up a little bit to be a bit of a brawler.

Can he do it? That's what makes it interesting IMO.

trying to counter Floyd would make for a very boring fight with Floyd winning an easy decision with Conor having no chance of winning.

Last edited:
Every time he throws a straight left his head goes way out to the right. He's going to get countered all day.
I'm hating myself for this, but I actually plan on watching this fight. Only because I'm getting invited by a bunch of close friends/family...who happen to be "casuals".

I need to find the kid "rapping" on this video and gut him like a fucking pig.

Conor will not be counter punching Floyd. Conor is going to have to come out and put it on Floyd.

That is the interesting part of this fight. Conor tends to fight long and counter punch in MMA because he is the better striker in most cases. He is not going to be the better boxer in this fight he has to change his style up a little bit to be a bit of a brawler.

Can he do it? That's what makes it interesting IMO.
Everyone's been asking "can he do it?", referring to Floyd's last 10+ opponents.

The answer has been a resounding "no."

People are saying Conor has a "puncher's chance", however, the same could be said of Floyd inside a cage.

I'm hating myself for this, but I actually plan on watching this fight. Only because I'm getting invited by a bunch of close friends/family...who happen to be "casuals".

I mean, I'd watch it if it was free.

For reference.....

Those who want to try and compare conor to gatti and think his fight with mayweather will be similar...they are deluding themselves...conor fights completely different than gatti...gatti was a normal classic boxer...conor is going to do things that floyd has never seen before...I understand, conor gets alot of hate, and they simply refuse to admit that this fight is going to be far more competitive than most people think...conor, unlike gatti, is going to go out there to destroy floyd. Again, conor and gatti fight completely different...gatti was a great fighter...had tons of heart...but he was also someone that got hit a ton...wasn't very fast...he was durable and had good power...but didn't have the explosiveness that conor has....

Everyone's been asking "can he do it?", referring to Floyd's last 10+ opponents.

The answer has been a resounding "no."

People are saying Conor has a "puncher's chance", however, the same could be said of Floyd inside a cage.

I think conor has much much more than a punchers chance...Mark my words...it's going to be a competitive fight...I think conor is going to surprise many people...the power of self belief is a very powerful weapon...

Back