Conor's latest tweet - my name will forever reign

You still reposted it though huh?

And no I don't follow anyone on twitter at all and for the record I think Conor is a joke who cry baby dodged his way out of a fight he thought he would lose. Keep making assumptions though. It's working so well.

So I'm not allowed to repost Conor's tweets unless I love him?

I don't know why you care so much that I linked it to sherdog.

giphy.gif

Something tells me he won't be in the same category as GSP, Silva, and Jones...

He should have least attempted to defend his belt once.

635927425063960605-1239202231_82e42eb3bfae7a14101c8ecf1c8a2da7.jpg

Of course his name will reign forever.

Name one plumber in as good as shape or as flexible as he is, triple dog dare you!!!

Triple dog dare you to come up with one.....

Its funny his haters make more threads then his fans thus putting his name out there even more

If he feels accomplished and satisfied thus far he is complacent which is a shame. These bitter basement dwellers yapping off on this thread as if they were somebody their own fathers respected aren't his enemy it is his own self holding him back.

Something tells me he won't be in the same category as GSP, Silva, and Jones...

He should have least attempted to defend his belt once.

635927425063960605-1239202231_82e42eb3bfae7a14101c8ecf1c8a2da7.jpg

This guy has some dirtbags surrounding him. How he could get to such a weird ego-trip is baffling. Yes-Men probably ruined this guy.

had he beat Frankie and dieded Aldo again then perhaps although the latter isn't that necessary

That fact that he does this on Twitter, shows the irony of his naïveté. He'll be forgotten quickly.

He's on about his 13th-14th minute of fame.

Who? Oh yeah wasn't that guy technically the 145 champ for a few months or something? Crazy, I wonder what ever happened to him.

OP is totally and utterly consumed by Conor. Amusing.

Back