Conor's latest tweet - my name will forever reign

He needs to shut up, lay low, and book his next fight. He can still talk shit at the presser by making up excuses for the loss. Then he needs to win in stunning fashion and the hype train will be back on track.
Until then stfu.

Something tells me he won't be in the same category as GSP, Silva, and Jones...

He should have least attempted to defend his belt once.

635927425063960605-1239202231_82e42eb3bfae7a14101c8ecf1c8a2da7.jpg

...as a hype job!

this is on par with
...I was loved once!!!

When you claim to be the greatest thing since sliced bread and you don't even have a title defense under your belt, it's a problem. He is putting the cart before the horse.
But he was claiming that before he won the title, winning it just cemented it in his mind.

As shit-talker that couldn't back it up?? Yeah, reign on brah..

You still reposted it though huh?

And no I don't follow anyone on twitter at all and for the record I think Conor is a joke who cry baby dodged his way out of a fight he thought he would lose. Keep making assumptions though. It's working so well.

lmao, the convo between you two started because of an assumption you made :D

Its funny his haters make more threads then his fans thus putting his name out there even more

only since the loss. And who is finding out about mcgregor from sherdog? Who would come to an mma forum to discuss and not yet know who conor is? lol :D

There's a school of thought that says you have to defend your belt to be considered a true champion, Conor never defended his, and he lost his subsequent non-title fight. Pat Miletich has done way more than Conor and you see him mentioned here once in a blue moon, just like Conor in ten years if he retired now.

Conor is not a legend in the UFC, will he be in the future? That remains to be seen.

Back