Conor's done, he just visited the UFC Performance Institute

Here's Ngannou training at the PI for Stipe

Darren Till preparing for Tyron Woodley

Donald Cerrone was also tearing that place up for his 3-fight losing streak in 2017

<36>

i only care about conor if he getting into a cage not if be enjoying that vegas life.

Ive heared by some reporters that theyve fed theyre athelethes for ultimate strength preformence and mucle bulk rather than feed them to be light and prep them for weight cuts...

Kinda strange. Because a fighter at that level allready know what to eat

I wonder what kictchen appliance they'll compare the power of his right hand to.

My bet is a Stove.

The food's free though. That's all any fighter will say about it. Shrug and say the food is free. How did I not see this as an option lol.

I hear Conor frequently visits the glory hole there.

The food's free though. That's all any fighter will say about it. Shrug and say the food is free. How did I not see this as an option lol.
Been thinking this. They can't afford food on Reebok money so they go and eat free at the Performance Institute. It's the UFC Soup Kitchen.

Here's Ngannou training at the PI for Stipe

Darren Till preparing for Tyron Woodley

Donald Cerrone was also tearing that place up for his 3-fight losing streak in 2017

<36>

Next thing you know he’ll have Dewey Cooper in his corner...
<Dany07>

7618703E4E878CDFF28D4782094C1D952F729A8F

This jackass has serious dandruff issues.

I'm wondering if my performance goes down by posting in thread about the UPI

Need a fighter to be on the video game cover, go on Conan in the lead up, train at the PI and have Drake at ringside. Anyone who can overcome all that is automatic GOAT.

Back