Conor would sleep Frankie

It's completely impossible to tell the difference between a retarded MMA fanboy and a troll these days.

Connor could control the distance and force edger to close the distance which would open Frankie up. Also, Frankie would need to close a lot of distance to get the takedown.
Which are all things Frankie has dealt with amazingly before ... whereas Conor dodged contenders and took style matchups. Frankie would have fucking raped Conor years ago when they actually should have fought.

Max Holloway was 21 at the time and was in the UFC longer than Conor was? How about speaking the truth and try to get your cheap likes.
Here is something that is true: it was Holloway's 10th pro fight while it was McGregor's 16th pro fight and he had already been a 2x champ in cage warriors (so he was used to fighting for higher stakes). Here is an opinion: Both fighters are vastly better now than they were then, and just because McGregor won 4 and a half years ago doesn't mean he would win today. For the record, I would pick McGregor over Max (and Frankie) today... but don't cherry pick your facts just to make your point man.

Last edited:
its possible but its also possible Frankie would leave him gasping for fucking air

It's not a striking match it's mma

Frankie has a massive wrestling advantage

Think Mendes but with amazing cardio and much better boxing skills
And as tough as a Diaz bro too. Conor would get whooped, it's a bad match up

Inside 1 round. Conor has never lost an MMA match against anyone who is smaller than him reach wise. Infact everyone with less reach than Conor has been slept inside 2 rounds.

Aldo
Alverez
Mendes
Siver
Brimage
Brandao
Etc

Only people with more reach give Conor trouble. IE his 1 loss to Nate. Also his dominate win over a taller max holloway, but didn't finish him.

If Conor would have stuck to 145 division, he would never lost a single fight.

Nate-Diaz-slaps-Conor-McGregor.png
maxresdefault.jpg
20160305102414_GettyImages513969268.JPG

So what if Nate Diaz stuck to 155 he wouldnt have 75% of his loses. Conor made a career off of beating midgets. He fights someone his own size and gets slept.

We'll probably never know but it was really conors only question mark at FW. If conor were to beat frankie at FW i'd never deny that he's the FW goat. That would have been enough to supersede aldo in my eyes. He would have beat every Major player at FW outside of Lamas and cub, who IMO are Easy wins for conor.

Frankie has huge heart, and i love to watch him fight, but I do believe Connor is a bad match up for him.

He certainly could turn his lights off, or frankie could cub swanson his arse...which is why I like the fight, fucking love frankie.
Yeh, because Conor 'champ champ' McGregor and Cub 'I go life and death with Artem Lobov' Swanson are such similar caliber fighters.

Frankie would do to Connor what he did to Yair. It was for that reason why he didn't defend his FW belt

Inside 1 round. Conor has never lost an MMA match against anyone who is smaller than him reach wise. Infact everyone with less reach than Conor has been slept inside 2 rounds.

Aldo
Alverez
Mendes
Siver
Brimage
Brandao
Etc

Only people with more reach give Conor trouble. IE his 1 loss to Nate. Also his dominate win over a taller max holloway, but didn't finish him.

!Noob alert!

Return to white belt, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

We'll probably never know but it was really conors only question mark at FW. If conor were to beat frankie at FW i'd never deny that he's the FW goat. That would have been enough to supersede aldo in my eyes. He would have beat every Major player at FW outside of Lamas and cub, who IMO are Easy wins for conor.
Maybe he would beat FW GOAT to you, but then many people would have said: but he didn't beat Ortega....Zabit......Emmett........(the next contender).....the list would go on forever and Sherdog will never be decided upon anything.

Aldo
Alverez
Mendes
Siver
Brimage
Brandao
Etc

Just like all the other guys that KOed Frankie?

You should do some research before making stupid ass threads. Gray Maynard couldn't KO Frankie and he hit harder than Conor. Get out of here with your stupid nuthugging BS. Only casuals think that Conor was actually looking to fight Frankie. Every real fan knows it's just a way to stat relevant. Fake News

Yeh, because Conor 'champ champ' McGregor and Cub 'I go life and death with Artem Lobov' Swanson are such similar caliber fighters.
You don't think frankie can get Conor on his back and keep him there? Really?
I do, but Conor could light him up before that happens which is why I like the fight, I didn't say cub and Conor are the same and you know that, but frankie has a ground game light years ahead of conor's, and before you spill more tears I do think Conor has a decent ground game.

You don't think frankie can get Conor on his back and keep him there? Really?
I do, but Conor could light him up before that happens which is why I like the fight, I didn't say cub and Conor are the same and you know that, but frankie has a ground game light years ahead of conor's, and before you spill more tears I do think Conor has a decent ground game.
Anyone can beat anyone, but with all the work Conor has done to his TDD and the fact he aint some cocky head hunter like he was vs Mendes (or Diaz 1), I think it would be a long night for Frankie. If he cant get in on Aldo, wtf will he do vs Conor?

Maybe he would beat FW GOAT to you, but then many people would have said: but he didn't beat Ortega....Zabit......Emmett........(the next contender).....the list would go on forever and Sherdog will never be decided upon anything.
Yeah well, jose beat none of those either. so whatever.

Just like all the other guys that KOed Frankie?

You should do some research before making stupid ass threads. Gray Maynard couldn't KO Frankie and he hit harder than Conor. Get out of here with your stupid nuthugging BS. Only casuals think that Conor was actually looking to fight Frankie. Every real fan knows it's just a way to stat relevant. Fake News
The frankie/ Maynard fights are what I show to people who don't understand why I love this sport.

Anyone can beat anyone, but with all the work Conor has done to his TDD and the fact he aint some cocky head hunter like he was vs Mendes (or Diaz 1), I think it would be a long night for Frankie. If he cant get in on Aldo, wtf will he do vs Conor?
Which is why it's an interesting fight, no?

Regardless of anyone’s opinion; I couldn’t agree more. Conor is and always will be an incredible fighter. & this isn’t coming from a fanboy

Stop it. Frankie will retire as the Iron Man of MMA. Never to be finished.

Back