Conor would sleep Frankie

connor cant be this retarded to try making 145 again.with all dat money why destroy your health and suffer so much to make weight.at 155 leprachun by ko vs frankie but at 145 its huge risk for him

Yea for sure his boxing legacy is better the Loma or rocky or sugar cause he made more money in the sport then they did. You win man. It's all money
You've made it pretty clear that you're not ever going to be open minded about this, but just remember you're ignoring a critical fact: In a title defense, you're usually fighting a guy at his peak, while he's on a hot streak, and has probably been thinking of ways to beat you specifically for a year or more.

There's a reason just about everyone thinks title defenses are important. The Conor phenomenon has caused a vocal minority to say otherwise.

But I'm pretty sure you guys are wrong, and the entirety of combat history is right.
Not all title fights are equal. Some can be late replacements, some can be money fights woth no merit. Im not saying its not a factor but its not the end all be all. My example woll be max holloway. He has 1 title defense but hes still close than aldo. Within 3 title defenses.

I see it as a grey area its not the only major factor in determining goathood.

Stop thinking so black and white. Title fights are obviously important. I never once said they weren't. But just because you have the most doesnt make you the goat. Why is that so hard to grasp

Yet Conor's victory over equally green Holloway is super relevant for Conor fans.

You can't have it both ways.

Conor fought Sitenkov in his 3rd pro fight.

Holloway fought Conor in his 10th pro fight, and had already fought Justin Lawrence, Leonard Garcia, Dennis Bermudez, and Dustin Poirier.

It's not both ways.

Conor would sleep [with] Frankie for the right $$$

That weight cut would sleep CM.

Not all title fights are equal. Some can be late replacements, some can be money fights woth no merit. Im not saying its not a factor but its not the end all be all. My example woll be max holloway. He has 1 title defense but hes still close than aldo. Within 3 title defenses.

I see it as a grey area its not the only major factor in determining goathood.

Stop thinking so black and white. Title fights are obviously important. I never once said they weren't. But just because you have the most doesnt make you the goat. Why is that so hard to grasp
Because you obviously don't understand how difficult it is lol. Even the late replacement title fight is going to be against a guy who has spent countless hours in a gym game planning ways to beat you. He got that late replacement fight cause he's at the peak of his career and still one of the best to do it.

Aldo is the anti-Edgar
Conor is the anti-Aldo

and Edgar is the anti-Conor
based on what? .... Conor sleeps him. He is too old, small, worn out, predictable and washed up for someone like Mcgregor.

Conor can only fight midgets.

Lost to gatekeeper Diaz and barely got a decision in their second fight.

Now imagine fighting Tony or Khabib. He would get wrecked.

Conor avoids his natural weight class for a reason.
Tony and Khabib can pwn Conor. He would smash tiny Frankie though.

Inside 1 round. Conor has never lost an MMA match against anyone who is smaller than him reach wise. Infact everyone with less reach than Conor has been slept inside 2 rounds.

Aldo
Alverez
Mendes
Siver
Brimage
Brandao
Etc

Only people with more reach give Conor trouble. IE his 1 loss to Nate. Also his dominate win over a taller max holloway, but didn't finish him.

If Conor would have stuck to 145 division, he would never lost a single fight.

iyanla-are-you-high.gif

Tony and Khabib can pwn Conor. He would smash tiny Frankie though.
Someone so much smaller than him? Yea, why not. Nothing to brag about. There's a reason Conor has fought midgets his entire career.

Inside 1 round. Conor has never lost an MMA match against anyone who is smaller than him reach wise. Infact everyone with less reach than Conor has been slept inside 2 rounds.

Aldo
Alverez
Mendes
Siver
Brimage
Brandao
Etc

Only people with more reach give Conor trouble. IE his 1 loss to Nate. Also his dominate win over a taller max holloway, but didn't finish him.

If Conor would have stuck to 145 division, he would never lost a single fight.

Conor loves being the bigger man. Of course he wants to fight Frankie.

If? Don't think it was physically possible for him to stay at 145 anymore.

I think canner would have a great shot of knocking frannie out if he connected before edgar put him on his back. In years past, edgar has proved to be very hittable, and that's mc-g's bread and butter.

Hate to say it, but I agree.

Because you obviously don't understand how difficult it is lol. Even the late replacement title fight is going to be against a guy who has spent countless hours in a gym game planning ways to beat you. He got that late replacement fight cause he's at the peak of his career and still one of the best to do it.
Okay so aldos title defense against zombie is as good and impactful to his legacy as the second defense against mendes.

got it.

Okay so aldos title defense against zombie is as good and impactful to his legacy as the second defense against mendes.

got it.
Both better then conors no title defenses. And more important for legacy then beating silver. Are you almost getting it yet kid?

Frankie never been stopped, but McCockguzzlers will still think Conor will KO anyone he touches... Couldn't KO Floyd, couldn't KO Diaz x2, and he won't KO Frankie. Overrated power, but we'll never know since he only talks about fighting instead of actually doing it.

Both better then conors no title defenses. And more important for legacy then beating silver. Are you almost getting it yet kid?
I'm not comparing anyone to conor. Conor has nothing to do with the point im trying to make. But conor haters really are an obsessed bunch. It goes the same for all fighters. Mighty mouse has the most title defenses in the ufc but he's not necessarily the greatest of all time. I give that to george. For a combination of reasons. Although he has less title defenses. Just open your mind to the idea that title defense are a factor but they dont mean EVERYTHING.

Someone so much smaller than him? Yea, why not. Nothing to brag about. There's a reason Conor has fought midgets his entire career.
People say Frankie would smash him , tho. I dont think so.

People say Frankie would smash him , tho. I dont think so.

Back