Conor would ko both Darren Till and Wonderboy at welterweight. But would he beat Tyron?

Fortniter33

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know Conor would spark Wonderboy and Till out very quickly if he were to fight them at welterweight. Both of there styles are weak against someone as precise and as deadly as Conor.

But could Conor beat someone as athletic, explosive with a wrestling base like Tyron Woodley? This would definitely be a tough fight for Conor and I think Woodley would be the favourite here.

Conor would wreck Till due to his basic Muay Thai style. And Wonderboys elusive striking won’t work against Conor who is better at it than Wonderboy. Conor has the power to put both of them down fast

Wonderboy has a neck like a gazelle and wouldn’t survive one left hand from Conor. I could see Till eating a couple before going down but the end result would be the same

Last edited:
We all know Conor would spark Wonderboy and Till out very quickly if he were to fight them at welterweight. Both of there styles are weak against someone as precise and as deadly as Conor.

But could Conor beat someone as athletic, explosive with a wrestling base like Tyron Woodley? This would definitely be a tough fight for Conor and I think Woodley would be the favourite here.

Please, stick to Fortnite, pleeeeease...

Wonderboy would punt his head to Dublin.

Nate Diaz is 5 times the grappler of Wonderboy and Till combined

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Rogan: Oh, he's got to be careful! Nate's rolling under!

The number of leglock submissions both Diaz brothers have combined in their MMA careers: Zero.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Rogan: Oh, he's got to be careful! Nate's rolling under!

The number of leglock submissions both Diaz brothers have combined in their MMA careers: Zero.
You do know Nate Diaz is like top3 for most submission right?

It would. Conor would wreck Till due to his basic Muay Thai style. And Wonderboys elusive striking won’t work against Conor who is better at it than Wonderboy. Conor has the power to put both of them down fast

Wonderboy has a neck like a gazelle and wouldn’t survive one left hand from Conor. I could see Till eating a couple before going down but the end result would be the same
image.jpg

That midget is 5 8 till is 6 2. To boot the midget only fights smaller midgets

Leg locks are how you rate a grappler?

I'm just mocking this idea that Nate is some incredible grappler. I think people are listening to Rogan too much. Both Diaz brothers focus above all else on not getting finished. They don't make adjustments when they are behind and take risks. They would rather survive to the bell and claim the judges are against them.

Conor would wreck Till due to his basic Muay Thai style. And Wonderboys elusive striking won’t work against Conor who is better at it than Wonderboy. Conor has the power to put both of them down fast

You right TS, Conor would ko Machida and Romero and Overeem too, style make fights amiright?

You do know Nate Diaz is like top3 for most submission right?

Yeah. Not surprising given how long he's been in the UFC. But as inactive as he has been in recent years, it means little now. Before Conor, he had not had a submission win in four years. Nate was not even regarded as a top 10 LW when he finished Conor at 170. The idea that people know Conor would easily KO Wonderboy and Till is nonsense.

Conor wouldn't come anywhere close to beating Woodley and wouldn't be confident in him beating Till or Thomson either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back