Conor, Woodley, Bispring

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Recently there are a lot of bad comments towards these 3 division Champ, so would like to hear the opinion from you guys on why they are getting the hate from everyone else.

Conor = ZERO defenses
Bispring = Ducking LEGIT contenders
Woodley = All time BORING champ

Bisping - Count Duckula
Conor - Mctapper + doesn't defend titles
Tyrone - "The Frozen One" - Woodley.

Conor - hes a boxer now

Woodley - boring

Bisping - refusal to fight actual contenders

Bisping won't risk a lucky punch from a poor man's Hector Lombard. I mean look at the muscles. Yoel must be the best mma fighter ever.

Conor- brings lulz
Tyron-brings lulz
Bisping- British, brings lulz

Recently there are a lot of bad comments towards these 3 division Champ, so would like to hear the opinion from you guys on why they are getting the hate from everyone else.
To answer your question honestly, I believe the reason for why the champions you mentioned "get hate from everyone else" largely has to do with the insecurity and jealousy of everyone else.

Especially in Conor McGregor's case, but with Michael Bisping and Tyron Woodley as well.

I've read some outright bullshit on this forum regarding the three champions you mentioned TS. Some truth, but alot of bullshit. And it's jealousy on the authors part, more often than not.

I don't understand the Conor hate, jealousy is my guess.

As for Bisping and Woodley, it's pretty obvious and self-explanatory.

Woodley - wants to hold onto the belt as long as possible and gives no fucks about having exciting fights as long as he holds onto it, but unlike GSP doesn't hide this fact and isnt as likeable/white and pretty

Bisping - hasnt fought a single legit contender, pretended to be injured to duck Yoel/Whittaker, has only defended the belt against a near 50 year old man, and by years end, a welterweight coming off a 4 year layoff

Conor - is an overt asshat and has never defended a single belt ever, holds up entire divisions because he feels like it, and is enabled by the UFC higher ups, trying to/has made title defences about eyes brought to the fight rather than deserving contenders, Tony Ferguson on the longest win streak in LW history can't get a title fight neither can 24-0 and unbeaten in the UFC Khabib

Conor- Literally never defended any of his belts (Not that I blame him. He's smart for chasing money)
Woodley- Doesn't fight lol (Not that I blame him. He's smart for wanting to minimize risk, though it's also dangerous because eventually no one will want to watch him fight)
Bisping- Ducks everyone in the top 10 in MW (Not that I blame him. Beating Hendo was an ego thing for him, and chasing GSP money will give him a good payday)

Conor: Holding up the division with bullshit pregnancy excuses and the Mayweather fight
Woodley: Tried to avoid fighting Wonderboy (even during the actual fight) and still didn't do shit against Maia besides stuff the takedowns
Bisping: Holding up the division by fighting undeserving challengers

Great minds think alike. We even formatted our posts the same way. lol

I wouldn't say great minds.
I'd say both bonding over gossip and hate talk.

A great mind wouldn't waste a thought on how to belittle another.

Conor: Holding up the division with bullshit pregnancy excuses and the Mayweather fight
Woodley: Tried to avoid fighting Wonderboy (even during the actual fight) and still didn't do shit against Maia besides stuff the takedowns
Bisping: Holding up the division by fighting undeserving challengers

Who's Bisping holding up btw?

Bisping Ducking Whittaker? He is only fighting GSP because Bobby is injured.

The fuck is this shit.

Conor - destroyed divisions in pursuit of money
Bisping - coward nothing else needs to be said
Woodley - fans that as a result of him discussing Race decided to get mad about 2 boring fights when in that same year he gave us 2 good fights and only fought the best

Bisping Ducking Whittaker? He is only fighting GSP because Bobby is injured.

The fuck is this shit.

Whittaker is hurt.

Won't be able to fight until next year.

Back