Conor, Woodley, Bispring

Y'all cry Bisping is ducking Whittaker when he had an injured knee, but now Whittaker is the one with the injured knee nobody bats an eyelid.

Dana offered Bisping Henderson less than 24 hours after he won the belt. You telling me Rockhold would have turned that down? Of course not.

Bisping is ducking nobody. He's won THIRTY fights for gods sake and is known for being the utility player, the company man. He's not scared of anybody and you'd be silly to think he is. Bisping signed off on The Ultimate Fighter for whoever won the interim, Whittaker won but wanted time off. Oh and that's Bispings fault?

Bisping said on his podcast, he's going to whoop GSP, he's going to whoop Whittaker in Manchester for his final fight to get all of you blabbering fans off of his back and then he's going to retire the champion.

Oh, and they hate on Woodley because he fights smart. Which isn't exactly wrong to hate on. MMA is a spectators sport, the fighters are in there for the fans, but on the flipside, Woodley has a lot at stake so you can't blame the guy for playing it safe. To call the guy a boring fighter is absurd however. Look at his fights before he won the belt. In fact the first wonderboy fight was fight of the night on a stacked 205 card. He's had two boring matchups straight, he did what he needed to do.

As for Mcgregor. He DOES duck people, Where's that Frankie fight Dana promised. McGregor isn't even thirty, he has 6+ years of his prime left. Bet he doesn't fight Khabib in that time. Bet he comes back and defends the belt against Nate which is almost as bad as Henderson. That's not to say he isn't talented. He is, one of the best standups going. But he ain't top 5 P4P. No way, maybe 6th.

Strange... They've disappeared.

I guess a lightbulb went up.

Well Conor hasn't defended any title he has won in the UFC and is now vacating the UFC to fight for another promotion in another sport while holding up his divsion.

Bisping while Champ has actively avoided facing top competition initially defending his title against a 45 year old that wasn't even top 10 in the division. Then after that he's chasing after a fight against a guy that's retired from a lower weight class for the past 3 years--a fighter that has said numerous times that he is the size of the average 155 lber.

Woodley meanwhile since winning the title about a year ago has had 3 fights all against the #1 contender in his division at the time. Woodley has been the most active champ in the UFC when it comes to defending his title, but he's getting hated on because he's called racists racist and the white folks don't like when other whites are called racist.

Who's Bisping holding up btw?
I was referring to his behavior before he got injured and the Romero/Whittaker fight was booked. He can get away with one freakshow title defense (against Hendo), but two in a row is absolute bullshit. Sure, you can say he's fighting GSP now because Whittaker is injured, but let's not forget a big part of the reason he's in such a favorable position right now is because of his refusal to fight Romero in the past (before Romero fought Whittaker). There was that whole clusterfuck where Bisping was going to fight GSP (which pissed a lot of people off because Romero was clearly next in line) until GSP said he wouldn't be ready until after the summer. Then, right when the Bisping/Romero fight was finally about to be booked, Bisping conveniently got injured and Romero subsequently lost to Whittaker. If Bisping hadn't stalled out the Romero fight for so long by trying to fight GSP (and Hendo for that matter), it would've been booked before his supposed injury and there's a good chance he wouldn't be champion right now. I believe anybody in the top 10 is very capable of beating him, yet he continues to opt for freakshow fights. Even if he had somehow managed to beat Romero, the division would still be flowing more smoothly than it is now because Whittaker would have been ready to fight for the title immediately after (since he received his current injury from the Romero fight, which wouldn't have happened if Bisping had just fought Romero instead like he was expected to).

I'll admit I even used to be somewhat of a fan of Michael Bisping when everyone else around me hated him, and I was genuinely happy for him when he beat Rockhold for the title. However, his actions since winning the title have lost me as a fan.

Michael getting in to the feminine hygiene market.

"Feel your freshest with Bispring scented feminine products"

Conor - calls himself the champ champ never defended a belt . Bisping - well fuck he's been around forever what reason do you want that people hate him there's plenty lol Woodley - because he can really do fuck all in there sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back