Conor will easily beat both...

Yup, just like Mendez, Aldo and Alvarez did.....
None of those guys have the
When did I disagree with any of statements? I just gave a fair analysis of how the fights could go.

Tony is chinny and gets dropped/rocked a lot. If he's cocky then that could cost him the fight. I doubt it, but shit happens.

And I picked Khabib over Conor so I really don't know what issue you have with my claim?

Why do you think I'm defending Conor?
You sound more like it's 50/50, when it's more like 90/10 just based on his fights with Mendes, Nate and FM!

Conor wasn't worried about mendes' punches at all he was laughing about them then ko'd the little twerp with 1 knee

None of those guys have the

You sound more like it's 50/50, when it's more like 90/10 just based on his fights with Mendes, Nate and FM!
I have no feeling on these fights. Tony vs Conor is 65/35 in Tony's favor if he goes with a grappling heavy game plan. If he strikes a lot it becomes more even.

Khabib would be 70/30-75/25.

Conor is a good striker and can do some damage but his only chance is to end things early which is easier said then done against these two.

IMO, easier to take out Khabib than Tony.
Tony will trade with him and would be much easier to counter. Khabib is more cautious and wastes no time going to the TD. Both would get hit but Tony would has a history of getting dropped or rocked in trades. Khabib hasn't been dropped and is very good about latching onto people after getting hit. I don't see Khabib being put out easily. Tony either, but he is much more reckless.

Back