Conor will easily beat both...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Tony and Khabib! Right?

giphy.gif

Here is a reminder:

Good thing he's going to fight Diaz for the third time...

He'll probably be getting beat up by Canelo or some other boxer, before he fights either one of those guys.

oh, you mean the mendes that conor ko'd in under 2 rounds...haha with a badly injured knee.
Lool, yeah after he got smashed by a baby manlet! Just imagine what Tony and Khabib will do to him, both better at everything, longer reach and much bigger! Conor will be done in 1 round!

The only interesting thing about Conor vs Khabib or Tony is 1: Conor need's to defend his belt. 2: what excuses will be served after he beats both. Will it be, - Tony was never that good..... Khabib was never that good..... just wait untill Conor fights this guy, then.he will get exposed...... Sorry guys.

Both are much heavier and stronger than Mendes as well. It would not be easy to stop their TDs or scramble from under them.

I think Tony is an easier fight than Khabib only because Tony tends to take more risks on the feet. Tony has been dropped a lot and is very hittable. He presents issues with his grappling and can, like Mendes, take Conor down and do serious damage on the ground. He would also be a much strong volume puncher than Diaz with a similar reach advantage. Still, if Conor can avoid the ground for long enough to land a solid counter he can win. Could go either way.

Khabib just won't throw against strong strikers (like MJ). He may get hit but he's tough and hard to drop. By not trading shots he eliminates the threat of a counter. He'd still get hit but can safely shelf Conor's money maker but not throwing. Khabib's grappling game speaks for itself. If it goes to the ground then Khabib has a great chance at winning. Still could go either way but I'd favor Khabib.

The only interesting thing about Conor vs Khabib or Tony is 1: Conor need's to defend his belt. 2: what excuses will be served after he beats both. Will it be, - Tony was never that good..... Khabib was never that good..... just wait untill Conor fights this guy, then.he will get exposed...... Sorry guys.
WTF are you babbling about? They will both destroy him!

Also, I forgot that Mendes was landing some really good shots on the feet. With there would have been a rematch when neither were injured and Mendes could have a full camp. Would have been awesome.

Both are much heavier and stronger than Mendes as well. It would not be easy to stop their TDs or scramble from under them.

I think Tony is an easier fight than Khabib only because Tony tends to take more risks on the feet. Tony has been dropped a lot and is very hittable. He presents issues with his grappling and can, like Mendes, take Conor down and do serious damage on the ground. He would also be a much strong volume puncher than Diaz with a similar reach advantage. Still, if Conor can avoid the ground for long enough to land a solid counter he can win. Could go either way.

Khabib just won't throw against strong strikers (like MJ). He may get hit but he's tough and hard to drop. By not trading shots he eliminates the threat of a counter. He'd still get hit but can safely shelf Conor's money maker but not throwing. Khabib's grappling game speaks for itself. If it goes to the ground then Khabib has a great chance at winning. Still could go either way but I'd favor Khabib.
Dude, Conor doesn't have that one punch ko asides from Aldo literally placing his chin up in the air! He hit Baby Mendez flush few times; please don't fall for the hype. He hit FM with that uppercut and nothing!

I realy hope you guys and Conor see it same way and choose to fight Khabib.
And after Khabib there will be nothing left for the others

If Conor fights Khabib he will almost certainly land a few good shots but Khabib will grapple rape him

Dude, Conor doesn't have that one punch ko asides from Aldo literally placing his chin up in the air! He hit Baby Mendez flush few times; please don't fall for the hype. He hit FM with that uppercut and nothing!
When did I disagree with any of statements? I just gave a fair analysis of how the fights could go.

Tony is chinny and gets dropped/rocked a lot. If he's cocky then that could cost him the fight. I doubt it, but shit happens.

And I picked Khabib over Conor so I really don't know what issue you have with my claim?

Why do you think I'm defending Conor?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back