Conor went to a bar after the press conference

Everybody he's faced. Unlike Conor

Khabib has beat RDA and a bunch of fighters who haven't demonstrated a high level of skill. One reason I am intrigued by Khabib is I wonder how he fairs against guys the level of Porier and Holloway - I am sure he can keep up, but I am not so sure he would dominate. He was smart to strike with Al, knowing he was leading the fight, he got some valuable experience at minimal risk. Good on him.

Conor is playing 4d chess.

Breaking diet for one day to pull the wool over Khabib's eyes isn't going to derail his camp.

Conor is playing 4d chess.

Breaking diet for one day to pull the wool over Khabib's eyes isn't going to derail his camp.

Here's him clubbing at the end of July in the middle of Khabib fight camp

Here's him caught drunk on the streets of Ireland earlier this month:

This dude is not "breaking diet" for one day to mess with Khabib.

He's legitimately a party animal with poor discipline.

2 documented cases of him being drunk DURING fight camp for Khabib.

Last edited:
Everybody? Maybe you should watch the Gleison tabau fight. Which clearly khabib LOST. The guy shouldn’t even be undefeated.
Khabib didn’t even get a single takedown and was out grappled himself as well as outstruck but some how won. Try again noob
Sorry buddy. I dont see any L's on Khabib's record. I just see a big fat 0 in the lost column. I'm sorry your biased tendancies keep you from accepting reality.

Sorry buddy. I dont see any L's on Khabib's record. I just see a big fat 0 in the lost column. I'm sorry your biased tendancies keep you from accepting reality.

You just see Kabob's big fat double 0s. Don't kid yourself.

TS...if you don't know who you hate or who you're jealous of. I don't know what to tell ya

Peace and loves towards all is exactly how this thread came about.

Peace and loves towards all is exactly how this thread came about.

want to contribute to a happy healthy society.

There will be a lesson to be learned after Khabib destroys Conor and that's conscientiousness trumps undisciplined talent.

Why not? He knows he's not winning. Now if only his inbred, delusional fans could get up to speed and see whats really going on here.

Conor needs that built in excuse before the fight right? Pathetic little Irish worm

Everybody he's faced. Unlike Conor

He fked your wife, didn't he?

It doesn't matter if he loses, this is all a whisky promotion.

He can ask the ufc to fight a can for the new 165 belt and sit out for a year after this if he wants.

That tends to happen when you only use wiki and don’t actually watch fights. Doesn’t change the fact that khabib clearly hasn’t dominated everyone he’s ever faced

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back