Conor went to a bar after the press conference

I'm respectful towards all religions

No offense to you at all, but I that whole notion is as foolish as it is common, to be honest. If we're going to respect things just because, the word respect loses all its meaning completely. So personally, I reserve respect for the things that actually deserve respect, and it seems rather obvious to me at this point that not all religions do.

Why not? He knows he's not winning. Now if only his inbred, delusional fans could get up to speed and see whats really going on here.

Conor needs that built in excuse before the fight right? Pathetic little Irish worm
Why so butt hurt?

To invested bro, talking in absolutes at the elite level is just plain stupid

Reporter talked about drinking Conor's whiskey until 4 AM.

Conor said he loves that bar and will be there that night if he's looking for a drinking partner again.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-shannon-hoboken

lol does this dude think he's Jon Jones or something?

He's not that dominant enough to get away with this kind of shit against an opponent the caliber of Khabib

He's promoting his whiskey, he says a lot of things to get people talking.

Remember he said the public could come in if they bought his whisky? Hes just a salesman.

And there you go eating it up and starting a thread getting him more promotion, just as he planned.

He's promoting his whiskey, he says a lot of things to get people talking.

Remember he said the public could come in if they bought his whisky? Hes just a salesman.

And there you go eating it up and starting a thread getting him more promotion, just as he planned.

there's footage of him being drunk at least twice in September- the most important month of his training camp.

Mayweather played in charity basketball game the next day he smashed McGregor

MAYWEATHER-CHARITYY.jpg
There's only one constant here...

Seems like this shit is just a sacrifice for the money. His confidence must be shaken in some way, whether the Mayweather loss, the gap in grappling skills, or the fame and risk of mainstream exposure of his humiliation if he loses, Idunno.

He either drank despite the fight coming up soon, or he made the story up and pretended to be drunk.

Neither possibility sounds like supreme confidence.

Or did be booze leading up to every fight?

Conor certainly seems more focused on selling his Whiskey than anything else.

Doesn’t change the fact that khabib clearly hasn’t dominated everyone he’s ever faced
Oh come on man...let's be real here......Khabib has dominated plenty of his opponents.
You don't need to sub them or get a KO to absolutely dominate an opponent. Recent ones : Barboza, and Michael Johnson. Total domination.
Conor has also dominated some opponents too, in a different way, and that's just as legit.

Why not? He knows he's not winning. Now if only his inbred, delusional fans could get up to speed and see whats really going on here.

Conor needs that built in excuse before the fight right? Pathetic little Irish worm

Conor is going to send Khabib back to the stone age i.e. Dagestan.

Khabib better come out shooting for his life.

Khabib has beat RDA and a bunch of fighters who haven't demonstrated a high level of skill. One reason I am intrigued by Khabib is I wonder how he fairs against guys the level of Porier and Holloway - I am sure he can keep up, but I am not so sure he would dominate. He was smart to strike with Al, knowing he was leading the fight, he got some valuable experience at minimal risk. Good on him.

Max Holloway is a great fighter. Porier is decent as well and I think Dustin is in the same category as Barboza in my eyes. Great fighters, but not elite. Holloway is elite though. But you have to keep in mind that when Conor faced him, he was still a 19 year old teen, ffs. And not the elite fighter he became today. Holloway would smoke Conor today in the FW.

Oh come on man...let's be real here......Khabib has dominated plenty of his opponents.
You don't need to sub them or get a KO to absolutely dominate an opponent. Recent ones : Barboza, and Michael Johnson. Total domination.
Conor has also dominated some opponents too, in a different way, and that's just as legit.
I never once denied this or said otherwise. I merely replied to the Post saying khabib has dominated every opponent which is just not technically true

I never once denied this or said otherwise. I merely replied to the Post saying khabib has dominated every opponent which is just not technically true
Ok. I agree Khabib has not dominated every opponent.
But generally, he more or less achieves that to a greater or lesser degree with most of his opponents, I do think that is fair to say.

Remember he said the public could come in if they bought his whisky? Hes just a salesman..
I wonder how many fans were stood outside the press conference with a bottle of proper 12 and wearing a 49-1 t shirt thinking they were gonna get in

I'm sure he was drinking some quality whiskey in the bar, not his poor piss blend. That one is for his nuthuggers.

<Gordonhat>

Reporter talked about drinking Conor's whiskey until 4 AM.

Conor said he loves that bar and will be there that night if he's looking for a drinking partner again.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-shannon-hoboken

lol does this dude think he's Jon Jones or something?

He's not that dominant enough to get away with this kind of shit against an opponent the caliber of Khabib

He is irish.

Thats pretty much a PED to them.

Even pro fighters take days off, you know?

Back