Conor Vs Paulie Malignaggi in Boxing please

Please no. I don't want this bs to start again.

for comparison, Conor has more instagram followers than any american athlete except LeBron
Also being Irish, I know he has a huge fanbase literally dying to pay money to see him fight again. It could be anyone or anything - they're totally sold on his mack life bullshit.

He purchased plenty of them via bots

good way to get your name out there
along with his twitter followers
the guy was pretending to make millions in his first few fight
his whole persona is $$ and he is Mr popular

Floyd actually changed his life in the end by giving him the fight
but Floyd still came out on top as he made x3 of what Conor made

Nah there was recently a big investigative report on bots and Twitter and Connor wasn't listed. He made most if his followers during the Floyd promo, gaining like 100k a day at some points

http://www.newsweek.com/55-celebrit...ake-followers-according-new-york-times-794032

Please no. I don't want this bs to start again.

conor fans are not sure were to post now. their own sub forum is dead ever since Mayweather owned him, he doesn't fight or will not fight mma anytime soon, so maybe they can try the boxing sub forum lol

People need to realize that these are two different sports. It is just not possible to be at the top at both. Needs years and years of finetuning.

Casual people would be shocked but you only need a good regional level boxer to defeat Conor.
What makes him dangerous in MMA makes him a one trick pony in boxing. I dont condone him he made lots of money and that was his only goal. It was a farce and hopefully the last one.

Boxing really kind of revitalised and has so much talent again. No need for this. Years I only watched MMA but now watch more and more boxing again.

Conors problem is that he has lost his touch with reality. Its the classic story of lower class making the big money and surrounding himself with sycophants / asskissers. I dont expect much from him even in mma anymore.
What's this ? Debbie Downer with a slap in the face with reality

What is what? I dont get your question.
sA6MI4juNu7PHRljpxEx1f-AcnuQFMZkRFk8dMsLTfuif7bdNosSjVXNHKyjWYJjjCUtPczfx_2U8D_AtXUaAy3pjvJZh0xAffyr0nU=w420-h195-nc

Is that for real?
could be, i think he's north of 20M.

it breaks my heart that instagram is a metric for anything though, much less a platform for issuing statements. it seems no one informs the media / fans any other way now than posting an image of themselves posing like a model and writing a two page essay under it. grown men, who are professional athletes in combat sports, post pictures of themselves in underwear to state that their opponent refused to fight them. what the fuck, man. you're not an adolescent girl trying to make her ex jealous. it's just so childish.

Am I the only person that actually thinks Connor would beat Paulie In a boxing fight? I just think he is too young and big for Paulie. I know the sparring footage is 5 seconds long but Connor does TAG him hard in that clip.

Am I the only person that actually thinks Connor would beat Paulie In a boxing fight? I just think he is too young and big for Paulie. I know the sparring footage is 5 seconds long but Connor does TAG him hard in that clip.
paulie was out of shape, coming off a plane, and they sparred.

paulie claims he was beating the piss out of conor. conor posts 2 photos of him looking good and a 5 second video clearly edited to make paulie look bad. paulie loses his shit and demands they upload the entire sparring session to show who beat the crap out of who. conor & his lackeys say they won't do it before the mayweather fight because they don't want to give anything away. the mayweather fight happens, and they release fuckall.

if conor was legitimately hurting him like he claimed, he'd have no issues releasing the footage now, especially since paulie was up his ass about it the whole time. dana white claimed he thought paulie had to leave camp for his own safety because conor was beating him up so bad, and that he'll gladly release the footage after the fight. the fact that they haven't done any of that shit is a pretty clear indicator that the sparring didn't go the way they tried to portray it.

and if a fat paulie was getting the better of conor in sparring, a fit one will fucking end him.

people don't seem to understand that conor isn't a good boxer at all, and would get his shit pushed in by any top 50 fighter in and around his division. an old mayweather walking him down and banging it out with him somehow convinced people conor is better than canelo and pacquiao, lol.

Back