Conor Vs Paulie Malignaggi in Boxing please

DhalpsdaDocta

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I really want to see this fight...

Check out this diss track to promote the fight!

Paulie got KO'd last year and retired. He should stay that way.

Meh, I think even old Paulie would outhustle McGregor.

I agree though, no real need for him to come back.

I'm not saying Paulie doesn't have a good shot at winning but I don't think he needs to get punched anymore. At this point he could get hurt by lesser fighters.

DFP_j7GUwAAjYjI.jpg_large.0.jpeg

Lol. What did poor Paul E every do to you?

yeah conor owned him in sparring, which is why he released the full footage after the mayweather fight like he, his camp, and dana white all claimed he would.

McGregor a twat who is losing all relevance. Does he still have enough fans to even make the fight worth while

McGregor a twat who is losing all relevance. Does he still have enough fans to even make the fight worth while
Sadly core mma fans don't being enough money in. Casual fans are where it's at. And cross over fans. Conor is an icon. Sadly.

No, I don't want to watch this fight. I want to see mcgregor in mma.

I'd give anything for a prime Emmanuel Augustus to come in and make Conor look like a worthless turd.

I have a hard time seeing him fighting anyone anytime soon especially against someone like Pauline who has the skills to tool him for 10 or 12 rounds or whatever. He’s priced himself out anyways, wants way more coin than he’s worth.

People need to realize that these are two different sports. It is just not possible to be at the top at both. Needs years and years of finetuning.

Casual people would be shocked but you only need a good regional level boxer to defeat Conor.
What makes him dangerous in MMA makes him a one trick pony in boxing. I dont condone him he made lots of money and that was his only goal. It was a farce and hopefully the last one.

Boxing really kind of revitalised and has so much talent again. No need for this. Years I only watched MMA but now watch more and more boxing again.

Conors problem is that he has lost his touch with reality. Its the classic story of lower class making the big money and surrounding himself with sycophants / asskissers. I dont expect much from him even in mma anymore.

People need to realize that these are two different sports. It is just not possible to be at the top at both. Needs years and years of finetuning.

Casual people would be shocked but you only need a good regional level boxer to defeat Conor.
What makes him dangerous in MMA makes him a one trick pony in boxing. I dont condone him he made lots of money and that was his only goal. It was a farce and hopefully the last one.

Boxing really kind of revitalised and has so much talent again. No need for this. Years I only watched MMA but now watch more and more boxing again.

Conors problem is that he has lost his touch with reality. Its the classic story of lower class making the big money and surrounding himself with sycophants / asskissers. I dont expect much from him even in mma anymore.

I still enjoy watching him fight (mma). I was a big fan of his when he was in cage warriors before his ego got out of control. The guy is a fraud though and he’s ducking guys that I think will beat him. He’s hekd 4 titles and never defended once. Thats not what a champion does. I don’t think he’ll ever get in the ring with Ferguson or khabib. Maybe he’ll demand another title shot when the champion is more suited to his skills
I don’t see him boxing again

Conor would get owned. He needs a winnable fight like 10 rounds against Oscar DLH.

I dont c Connor having any succés against any legit boxer not even a ok regional boxer

Paulie via he can actually box

for comparison, Conor has more instagram followers than any american athlete except LeBron
He purchased plenty of them via bots

good way to get your name out there
along with his twitter followers
the guy was pretending to make millions in his first few fight
his whole persona is $$ and he is Mr popular

Floyd actually changed his life in the end by giving him the fight
but Floyd still came out on top as he made x3 of what Conor made

Back