Conor Vs Khabib will not happen...

synyster

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am tired of waiting for this fight it has become crystal clear to me that Conor is never going to accept this fight... We just need to look at Conor's past and read between the lines.

Since day 1 if Conor wanted to fight someone in the UFC he doesnt shut up about it, he constantly badgers them he posts stupid pictures on social media mocking them, he comes up with Chael esque lines to entertain us and build hype..
This guy was so "mad" at Khabib he tried to "jump" him essentially and now he wont say the guys f**king name, gimmie a break he would be begging for this fight if he really wanted to get back at him or felt that it was in his ability to get back at him..
If Conor had any intentions of taking back the 155 belt while Khabib has it, its all he would be talking about and posting about on social media, example being every single other fight he has ever had... But with Khabib he is dead silent he does not want anything to do with this fight, all he does is post photos that appear to show him training with ominous meaningless quotes, no name dropping no showing intentions of fighting anyone specific.

Khabib will fight Tony or the winner of the Dustin vs Eddie fight, I really hope I am wrong though..

There is no fight on the table to be currently accepted
It's been said multiple times Conor's next fight isn't being made until his court case is wrapped up.

Not saying it will happen but you shouldn't currently be expecting anything to be signed.

I am tired of waiting for this fight it has become crystal clear to me that Conor is never going to accept this fight... We just need to look at Conor's past and read between the lines.

Since day 1 if Conor wanted to fight someone in the UFC he doesnt shut up about it, he constantly badgers them he posts stupid pictures on social media mocking them, he comes up with Chael esque lines to entertain us and build hype..
This guy was so "mad" at Khabib he tried to "jump" him essentially and now he wont say the guys f**king name, gimmie a break he would be begging for this fight if he really wanted to get back at him or felt that it was in his ability to get back at him..
If Conor had any intentions of taking back the 155 belt while Khabib has it, its all he would be talking about and posting about on social media, example being every single other fight he has ever had... But with Khabib he is dead silent he does not want anything to do with this fight, all he does is post photos that appear to show him training with ominous meaningless quotes, no name dropping no showing intentions of fighting anyone specific.

Khabib will fight Tony or the winner of the Dustin vs Eddie fight, I really hope I am wrong though..
He's said and his manager/mouthpiece/smug-douchebag has said they went the giant Nate Diaz 3.

So you're 100% right. Conor has not shown interest in Khabib. What a laugh.

Then stop fuckin waiting you casual. There are plenty of other fights out there.

There is no point in waiting for a fight that hasn't even been confirmed yet. Hell, even if they agreed to fight and they officially announced it today, we wouldn't see it happen in another 5,6 months.

There is no fight on the table to be currently accepted
It's been said multiple times Conor's next fight isn't being made until his court case is wrapped up.

Not saying it will happen but you shouldn't currently be expecting anything to be signed.
He seems to be talking more about the character of Conor's posts more than any signing of anything.

Then stop fuckin waiting you casual. There are plenty of other fights out there.

There is no point in waiting for a fight that hasn't even been confirmed yet. Hell, even if they agreed to fight and they officially announced it today, we wouldn't see it happen in another 5,6 months.

And when it finally is signed, the paper will say Nate "The Giant" Diaz 3.

So it's win-win for all of us!

I think he is waiting for Dustin or Eddie to become champion again to beat them in a meaningless rematch while ducking Lee and Khaib

lol im not even gonna bother actually responding to this.. you seem like a lovely person

Someone needs to beat Khabib first then he jumps back in maybe 2020

Is Conor even a fighter anymore?

He seems to be talking more about the character of Conor's posts more than any signing of anything.
It's false tho
He's had plenty of opponents where he never mentioned their name before the fight was signed, when did he ever talk about Alverez before they were signed to fight?

Mayweather and Aldo are the only guys he ever really went after before the fight was signed.

He's dealing with legal issues.. but whatever you say...
do those legal issues prevent up from promoting his next fight... Jon Jones is suspended but he certainly is talking shit about Cormier.... Wonder what the difference there is, probably one really wants to fight even though they can't, the other not so much

It's false tho
He's had plenty of opponents where he never mentioned their name before the fight was signed, when did he ever talk about Alverez before they were signed to fight?

Mayweather and Aldo are the only guys he ever really went after before the fight was signed.
True, but he didn't chase them across continents to throw things at busses either. At this point, he really SHOULD be mentioning Khabib and drumming up interest, given his antics with Khabib.

I haven't seen anything to suggest he wants to fight this guy. But his team has talked ENDLESSLY about Nate. I don't know why ppl don't accept that if he ever fights again, and he might not, it will be Nate. They've been very clear that's what they want.

do those legal issues prevent up from promoting his next fight... Jon Jones is suspended but he certainly is talking shit about Cormier.... Wonder what the difference there is, probably one really wants to fight the other one really badly.

It would be more intelligent of him to stay quiet during the legal issues, yes.

Conor is still training and posting pics. Relax.

It would be more intelligent of him to stay quiet during the legal issues, yes.

Conor is still training and posting pics. Relax.
I am aware I just think its out of character for him to be this silent on the subject

Back