Conor Vs Khabib will not happen...

conor will make sure everything is right before he accepts a fight.
his hidden microdosing-testosterone treatment is running.
Yea, because the russians have such a pristine history when it comes to doping......

I am aware I just think its out of character for him to be this silent on the subject

Yeah...Because he's going through legal issues...

TAG0cqf.jpg

Fighters should fight, champions should stay busy. If clowner comes back then throw him in there, if he doesn't then who gives a shit.
I am glad he is being quiet, that way we can pay attention to people who actually fight and defend belts.

do those legal issues prevent up from promoting his next fight... Jon Jones is suspended but he certainly is talking shit about Cormier.... Wonder what the difference there is, probably one really wants to fight even though they can't, the other not so much
Or maybe one's last fight was for part of the biggest payout in sports combat history and he is far from pressed to fight for UFC peanuts? Maybe one is rustled because his arch nemesis just ascended to a level he aspires to, but has to watch jealously from the sidelines. Or, maybe one is foaming rabid at the mouth because he has to watch his enemy get an oppurtunity to take part in one of the biggest possible mma fights with one of the sports biggest draws, that he hoped to have. Or, maybe one is juiced [as usual] and is at home having a coke / roid ragefest. Dunno, it's anybody's guess at this point.

Yeah i thought he was game but it looking more and more like this chiken dont want anything to do with a real man

Some of the you guys are fuckin weirdos. McGregor is one of the few fighters I actually like, and I couldn't give a shit. "Tired of waiting." Stop being a fuckin baby.

Conors going to be training his wrestling for the next 2 years prepping for the fight.

On one hand it's going to be hilarious if he still loses after all that extra training. On the other; if he wins, his fans will say he was never scared/ducked and had business in his life. It's pretty clear he's biding his time.

Conor was happy to jump in against a declining smaller Edgar though...

Conor is smart he doesn't take on fighters he doesn't have a good chance of beating..

I think it will happen, but I don't think it will be either mans next fight.

UFC just waiting till his court stuff clear up this month then at UFC 227 they are going to announce it

It's false tho
He's had plenty of opponents where he never mentioned their name before the fight was signed, when did he ever talk about Alverez before they were signed to fight?

Mayweather and Aldo are the only guys he ever really went after before the fight was signed.
Khabib has his belt, all the fans are asking for it... The bus thing.. C'mon he has every reason to be calling him out

Conor will fight Khabib at UFC 229 or 231. Either way it will happen by the end of the year. Conor nets an easy 30M+ plus an opportunity to beat an undefeated champion and revive his name off him. Who wouldn't take it? If Conor beats Khabib he soldifies his place amongst the MMA greats and if he loses he'll still have made a ton of money and probably be given an opportunity to rematch as well also we've seen Conor lose before so it's nothing new.

C'mon he has every reason to be calling him out
He really doesn't
He can handpick any fight he wants
Calling Khabib out would be a pointless exercise
Fights he campaigned for (Aldo and Mayweather) were out of his hands so he pushed hard for them

all the fans are asking for it
Another reason a callout is unnecessary and campaigning is unnecessary
Everyone already wants it.

I am tired of waiting for this fight it has become crystal clear to me that Conor is never going to accept this fight... We just need to look at Conor's past and read between the lines.

Since day 1 if Conor wanted to fight someone in the UFC he doesnt shut up about it, he constantly badgers them he posts stupid pictures on social media mocking them, he comes up with Chael esque lines to entertain us and build hype..
This guy was so "mad" at Khabib he tried to "jump" him essentially and now he wont say the guys f**king name, gimmie a break he would be begging for this fight if he really wanted to get back at him or felt that it was in his ability to get back at him..
If Conor had any intentions of taking back the 155 belt while Khabib has it, its all he would be talking about and posting about on social media, example being every single other fight he has ever had... But with Khabib he is dead silent he does not want anything to do with this fight, all he does is post photos that appear to show him training with ominous meaningless quotes, no name dropping no showing intentions of fighting anyone specific.

Khabib will fight Tony or the winner of the Dustin vs Eddie fight, I really hope I am wrong though..
Couldn't be any more wrong than this. Just keep your mouth shut dude. Crystal clear SJW cuck

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Back