Conor vs Diaz 2

A fight between the undefending FW Champ and a LW Gatekeeper, Fighting At WW, while both guys gassed midfight, and one of them couldn’t stop literally running away? No. I’ll go with Lawler/Macdonald 2 or Shogun/Hendo 1

What_year_is_it.jpg

Was announced as ufc's greatest ever fight. I don't really agree with it but tbh that is no doubt the fight I have rewatched the most a close second is Hunt vs Bigfoot 1. Anyone else the same?

Maybe if you started watching the UFC in 2013. Even then it would be debatable.

I prefer khabibs fights cos in England the fights are at 5am and when khabib fights you can grab decent power naps every now and then...

I thought Nate won. Great fight. Not so sure about it being the best tho

I think all fighters wish they could be knocked down 3x in 2 round and have people that think they won...haha while there's always going to be "that' crazy delusional person out there, that is such a hater of the fighter, they will go against all logic and say the other guy won...haha

You do realize if that fight was judged today under the new rules, the round where 2 knock downs occurred would be a 10-8 round the fight wouldn't be remotely close...which it wasn't anyways.

Was announced as ufc's greatest ever fight. I don't really agree with it but tbh that is no doubt the fight I have rewatched the most a close second is Hunt vs Bigfoot 1. Anyone else the same?
It was a really great fight, filled with drama and belongs on the best fights list, but it has been elevated above it's true position because it was one of the rare hype-fest fights to actually live up to the billing.

Back