Conor vs Diaz 2

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Was announced as ufc's greatest ever fight. I don't really agree with it but tbh that is no doubt the fight I have rewatched the most a close second is Hunt vs Bigfoot 1. Anyone else the same?

Youre so 2000 and late

Not even top 5 fights of all time. I'm sure if I really sat down and think it probably wouldn't be top 10.

That poll was fan voted so not suprised Conor got number 1 to be honest.

It was an extremely good event and hyped to fuck. One of the best.

The fight itself wasn't anywhere near some of the greatest fights of all time lol.

Was announced as ufc's greatest ever fight. I don't really agree with it but tbh that is no doubt the fight I have rewatched the most a close second is Hunt vs Bigfoot 1. Anyone else the same?

nate vs conor 2 shouldn't of been in top 20.

the most importanyt fight in ufc history will always be griffen vs bonner 1. if you don't think so than you are a new ufc fan and don't understand how importany tuf 1 is to the ufc.

with out tuf 1 the ufc might not be around any more today

I thought Nate won. Great fight. Not so sure about it being the best tho

First fight was a million times better anyway, it's obviously better from Conor fans points of view as it's him avenging the loss or whatever.

It was an extremely good event and hyped to fuck. One of the best.

The fight itself wasn't anywhere near some of the greatest fights of all time lol.
why do you have the Tajikistan's flag on background?

I look back and I watch alot of fights but tbh that is my most watched fight and I'm that Diaz nut hugger fan that says if there was 10 seconds left in round 2 3 an 5 conor would be dead lol

Hard to disagree to be honest. The best UFC fight I have seen. Only fight that comes close is Silva vs Maia IMO. That was a war.

Hard to disagree to be honest. The best UFC fight I have seen. Only fight that comes close is Silva vs Maia IMO. That was a war.

Ah sorry for the previous response.

Did not realize you were trolling.

Any fight where people can make COMPILATION VIDEOS of all the times one of the guys literally ran away...jesus christ

Diaz looked like shit too, he has said he had two separate injuries going into the fight, i mean if anyone is remotely familiar with diaz' fighting style they know he looked like shit

Conor noobs and hype all the way

Great fight but Lawler v MacDonald II was more entertaining.

So was Jones v Gustaffson, along with many others.

How can you have a "greatest fight ever" when one of the guys spends half of the fight with his back turned and running away?

It was an awesome fight, but there have been a lot better/more iconic fights. If it was a poll, I understand why it was #1, casuals are going to vote for Conor bc he's prob the only UFC fighter they know.

Only mcnibblers could possibly think that it was the greatest fight ever.

It was an awesome fight, but there have been a lot better/more iconic fights. If it was a poll, I understand why it was #1, casuals are going to vote for Conor bc he's prob the only UFC fighter they know.
I know what ya saying but I've watched that fight more than any. I guess it intrigues me the most

I know what ya saying but I've watched that fight more than any. I guess it intrigues me the most

it was a great fight, taking nothing away from it at all. I watch it a lot, and when it was live it intrigued me bc I wanted to see if Conor could avenge it or not. What I like is, that Conor wanted at WW... to give no excuses. Bc Dana offered it at LW first.

Back