Conor vs Cowboy size difference

Visually they both looked the same for their division, conor never failed to make weight, Khabib has plenty of times therefore he has more issues making lightweight than conor does making fetherweight.

Is that because he likes to eat? I mean what are his habits when he is not in camp? I really don’t know.

I really like Cowboy but pump the breaks here he just beat meathead Mike Perry Conor might've lose but his light years in skills compare to Mike Perry.

Conor really isn't big for lightweight which is crazy because everyone gave him stick for being oversized for featherweight when imo that was his division.
My guess is that he isnt the biggest LW, but FW was a stretch for him, young fighters can make the lower weights easier and my guess is that it was his case, then it was just hard on him to make 145, watch his coach on Joe Rogan podcast, they were about to leave FW before the UFC call, he was on his way to outgrown the division, held it a little longer until he got the belt, finals FW cut were brutal on him.

Pacquiao fought from FLW up to Light MW, 112lb to 154lb.

Conor really isn't big for lightweight which is crazy because everyone gave him stick for being oversized for featherweight when imo that was his division.
Don't hear much about Holloway size though. Ironic

I wanted to see Conor go back to his natural weight where he belongs. He is more skilled than Cerrone by a good margin but the size diminishes that advantage. He can't starch these guys like he did with Mendes and Aldo.

Why doesn't he move down, is it the weight cut? He can still dominate guys his size / smaller.

He has no chance of making FW anymore

I wanted to see Conor go back to his natural weight where he belongs. He is more skilled than Cerrone by a good margin but the size diminishes that advantage. He can't starch these guys like he did with Mendes and Aldo.

Why doesn't he move down, is it the weight cut? He can still dominate guys his size / smaller.

Lmao Conor’s natural weight is not 145 lbs. He looked terrible making that weight and he was in his 20’s. He has put on considerable weight and he is in his 30’s.
Lightweight is his perfect form. He wil win and lose fight as well because its a division of killers.

Problem with Cerrone is his total lack of head movement. Almost non existant.
Conor would be rubbing his hands gleefully knowing that fact.

Cerrone was KTFO'd by Masvidal and Derrick Doll. This fight will be just another KO victory on Conors resume.

This, this, and this.

Cerrone is triggered by Conor and those locker room exchanges came across as Cowboy puffing himself up. Seriously, Cowboy isn't that kind of dude, let's be honest. He went over there to front.

he was bigger than most featherweights he fought and he was killings himelf to make that division so he kind of was too big, but then again he looks too small when compared to the biggest lws

Agreed. The haters were calling Conor out for fighting midgets but he never missed weight in that division and seemed to flourish the best in that division. He is fighting much bigger and stronger guys at LW many of whom should be at WW (Kevin Lee, Ferguson, Khabib, etc.)
siver4.jpg

Cerrone was KTFO'd by Masvidal and Derrick Doll. This fight will be just another KO victory on Conors resume.
lol, now where have I heard that before? Let's ignore the fact that those guys have 30lbs on Conor, shall we?

Cowboy by headkick KO in the 3rd

Conor used to brag about beating midgets, but now you losers are making an issue with his size at LW. Pathetic.

Last edited:
This is RDA vs Cerrone
i91r65D.jpg

This is Conor vs RDA

Conor-McGregor-Rafael-Dos-Anjos-970946.jpg

Another video showing the size difference between the two where Conor looks considerably smaller.

Will this be another case of Cerrone being tree times the size of Conor?

Conor has longer arms

Here, have a gif of Auschwitz Conor beating up a 5'3 manlet:

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BMarcus%2BBrimage%2B(1).gif

The good ole days when you could just T off on them lil dudes I was the monster to them. Now we have these giant lw's they like wibble wobbles, you hit them but they don't fall down...

So Conor is stuck between weight classes. Not good for him...

I'm not too sure about this narrative. He made weight without a nutritionist. Kevin Gastelum is a prime example of how important a nutritionist can be.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't the knock on cowboy a few years ago was his inability to properly fight southpaw fighters?

Looking at khabib vs conor faceoff at presser, he is not that small compared to khabib. I think he is fine at 155, and would likely ko cowboy, but dont think it will happen. Cowboy is kinda a no win for him, since hes not top 10 at 155 or a ppv draw. Conor needs a easy fight if its going to be vs someone who isnt a ppv draw. Dont think he wants khabib again any time soon, or tony for that matter.

Conor-McGregor-weight-cut-1.jpg

His division?

Conor is a solid LW. Not one of the biggest, but not one of the smallest either. Khabib didn't have a big advantage in strength, it was technique and carido mostly.

Conor is consistently around 170 lbs.

It looks awful at the weigh ins probably cause Conor is very lean. But make no mistake his bones are long and thick and he doesn't have as much mass as many other featherweights.

There's compelling evidence that Holloway, Lamas, Poirier, Stephens, and even Bektic and Maynard are heavier than Conor, to name just a few, with Aldo weighing in about the same, and Chad Mendes a few lbs lighter at his heaviest.

At Lightweight you have RDA who was around the 190s at one point, as well as 187 lb Nurmagomedov (significantly heavier than Conor), 190+ Tony Ferguson and Nate Diaz, heavy dudes like Gleison Tibau, 180+ lb Eddie Alvarez, Kevin Lee reports that he comes into fight week at 176 lbs (his words).

Conor is undersized compared to the rest of the top LWs.

He is closer in weight to UFC top featherweights.

Back