Conor told to shut up

well he was running around the Octogon as if he owned the place got in peoples way and deserved it

McGregor was like a short naughty little boy running around. Annoying as hell if you're a tall grown up adult

Conor is the UFC

The ref got in his way.

Marc Goddard did what thousands of MMA fans have wanted to do for a long long time. Tell that sawed-off, manlet, blowhard to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Well, this is probably what the referee saw outside the cage:

kid-throws-tantrum-at-dodgers-austrailia-baseball-game-a.gif

Would hope it would knock him down a notch. But I doubt it. "The double champ does what he wants". Haha

As a diehard Conor taint tickler, seeing him get told off and put in his place by a normal sized adult triggers me beyond belief. Conor needs to cut back down to 145 and go pick on some midgets to make me feel better about myself.

Can shout down Poland but has no voice and can't be seen in Vegas to poke fun at his new co-champ...

well he was running around the Octogon as if he owned the place got in peoples way and deserved it
the ppl tehre should be glad to see conor walk around infront of them usually ppl have to pay a lot more.

Back