Conor told to shut up

Well, this is probably what the referee saw outside the cage:

kid-throws-tantrum-at-dodgers-austrailia-baseball-game-a.gif
I'd smack that little entitled prick

Yea I mean it makes sense. He was trying to act like a cornerman and coach Lobov and the commissions limit the number of cornermen allowed on purpose so it just seemed like cheating.

McGregor was like a short naughty little boy running around. Annoying as hell if you're a tall grown up adult

I just love posts like this...they make me giggle...that little boy, would decimate you, your buddies, your entire family and anyone and everyone you have ever known...simple fact...As for your "grown up adults" remark...you do realize how incredibly stupid that sounds....right? his is a 5'9, 175lb in shape, muscular dude....how is that not an adult in your eyes....you have to be over 6 feet to be considered an adult? hahahahaha I can even hear bruce lee laughing in his grave right now....

Did I read the article right? Is Conor looking to possibly have another boxing match?

Act like a bitch get told to shut up like a bitch lol. Marc knows what's up.

Anyone else notice him in the crowd with his arm around Platinum's girl, two fights later

He had Fili amped up for that fight. He didn't do Artem any favors being there.

Well, this is probably what the referee saw outside the cage:

kid-throws-tantrum-at-dodgers-austrailia-baseball-game-a.gif

God this gif triggers me so much…his mom in the background with an Elmo shirt on and dat McDonald's body pisses me off!

God this gif triggers me so much…his mom in the background with an Elmo shirt on and dat McDonald's body pisses me off!
if he was my boy I would left him there and move to another state

I just love posts like this...they make me giggle...that little boy, would decimate you, your buddies, your entire family and anyone and everyone you have ever known...simple fact...As for your "grown up adults" remark...you do realize how incredibly stupid that sounds....right? his is a 5'9, 175lb in shape, muscular dude....how is that not an adult in your eyes....you have to be over 6 feet to be considered an adult? hahahahaha I can even hear bruce lee laughing in his grave right now....

A trained MMA fighter beating the shit out of untrained fighters?! YOU DONT SAY!?

A trained MMA fighter beating the shit out of untrained fighters?! YOU DONT SAY!?

That's not the point...calling someone little or a manlet, even though they are completely average height...and way above average in muscularity and leanness...but guys here, seem to only care about height...

My point is, trained fighter or not...calling someone a manlet, that could literally ko you dead in 5 seconds, is just stupid....he'd laugh in your face and take your girlfriend, while you lay unconscious...

Barely anything happened. Why is everyone so dramatic lol

Fucking boss, I'm glad somebody shut up that leprechaun, he acts annoying as fuck and think he runs this place

Back