Conor to attend UFC 223: Ferguson vs. Khabib?

would be worth to see only if the camera pans to Conor .. And the entire building erupts in Boooo's or chicken noises !!

Belt color is just a measure of post count and has no connection to actual MMA knowledge.

That said, you are right. No way McGregor gets any significant booing. The reception will be positive.

Not sure about the 2nd part. First part is dead on though

You wanna account bet that he is not booed? You are a cum belt, I am a red belt, and I will stake that he will be cheered.
No thanks, don't wanna bet you.
Also, why are you red belt? I say you're a menstruation belt.

04-Conor-McGregor-UFC-205-Post-750x370-1.jpg
Yep he will be there but belts will replace whisky

LOL at bragging about another man's money.
I'm not bragging about Conors money. I'm laughing at you retards who think he has some obligation to fight to entertain you, when he already is a dual weight champion and has 10 life fortunes in the bank.

He doesnt owe you shit and does not give a shit about you idiots who think he is "scared"

maybe, MAYBE, when he is done spending more than your entire net worth on blow and gets bored of partying, he will fight because he WANTS to and is a fighter at heart. Not because he owes you dipshits anything or cares what you think.

In a crowd of Tony and Khabib fans he could very well get booed. Not when he walks in so much as after the main event. Once the winner gets the belt and starts talking shit the corowd could very well turn against Conor.

Last edited:
Conor cage side will be responsible for 95% of the PPV buys, no wonder Dana is happy to work for him.

Don't make that bet. The winner of Khabib Ferg will egg on the crowd (which will be predominately their fans) and Conor will get a fair amount of boos. He'll probably get a some cheers too but there will be many who boo him.

Not a smart bet.
Some will boo Conor, no doubt, but I would risk dat sick Red Belt of mine dat Conor will be overwhelmingly cheered.

What do you think, the overwhelming majority of peeps at the event will be self proclaimed 'hardcore fans' from Sherdog that will pay $500 to see a UFC live event, yet pridefully stream all their events for free?

C-Mac is larger than the sport, the MacMay World Tour should have acted as revelation to all the basement dwellering "hardcore fans" (aka neck beard virgins) locked in their echo chamber of "defend or vacate" - I hate the guy's cockiness, his unwillingness to defend any title, but he has totally transcended the sport o' MMA and that Toronto stop was an a epiphany and watershed.

Conor cage side will be responsible for 95% of the PPV buys, no wonder Dana is happy to work for him.
Afterall, Conor being cageside at Bellator resulted in their highest ratings this quarter.

Hey...........Im not surprised, you fucking donkeys.

I'm not bragging about Conors money. I'm laughing at you retards who think he has some obligation to fight to entertain you, when he already is a dual weight champion and has 10 life fortunes in the bank.

He doesnt owe you shit and does not give a shit about you idiots who think he is "scared"

maybe, MAYBE, when he is done spending more than your entire net worth on blow and gets bored of partying, he will fight because he WANTS to and is a fighter at heart. Not because he owes you dipshits anything or cares what you think.
Summary:

18cswm.jpg

Belt color is just a measure of post count and has no connection to actual MMA knowledge.

That said, you are right. No way McGregor gets any significant booing. The reception will be positive.
This is true, but belt color is a result of how much time you spend on this dreadful place and how much this dreadful place/MMA means to you. Time = money, resources and value.

A bit more maybe but the big pull comes from Khabib's fans who would absolutely boo the shit out of Conor. Between the both of them and any hardcores who happen to dislike Conor, I feel confident saying that he'd get booed.

Also Tony getting booed by Khabib fans is unrelated to the chances of Conor getting booed. Even if Tony lost, his fans would still boo Conor imo.
i imagine the crowd reaction will be pretty mixed towards Conor. I predict the crowd will be largely on the side of Khabib during the fight, and Conor will get a mix of boos and cheers whenever the camera pans to him, given that there are a lot of irish fans in NYC.

epic-showdown.jpg
1363_3.jpg
3187994400000578-3462957-image-a-14_1456356596304.jpg
56f99_Jake-Shields-takes-shots-at-Jason-Mayhem-Miller-after-Strikeforce-title-fight.jpg

That would be funny if there was an epic showdown between winner (likely Khabib) and Russian MAFIA entourage, Conor McGregor and his Artem crew, and Nate and Nick Diaz with their Stockton crew.

After losing fight Ferguson ankle picks Khabib...he falls hits head passes out. Artem then rushes Tony only to be shot in Russian MAFIA crossfire.

Conor screams "nooooooo!" braveheart style and takes out Russian crew. Diaz brothers then stomp Conor to death menace to society style.

Dana calls security...in pursuit of now fleeing Diaz brothers.

Possibly.

He and Dana may even try and pretend Conor actually plans on fighting one of them....

Back