Conor to attend UFC 223: Ferguson vs. Khabib?

Conor will just go full WWE and show up cageside with his 2 belts, stripped or not. Dana can say he isn't the champion but Conor will just ignore it.
This will most likely be the outcome

WTF?

So MMA is all fake now?

Didn't say the fights were fake. I was referring the the promotional aspect of it.

It isn't about the best fighting the best anymore. It's mostly about "beef" and trash talking. It's telling that one of the biggest fights the UFC can make is with a 20-11 journeyman who happens to be 1-1 with their 2 division champion.

It's sports entertainment, with less sporting and more entertainment. If you want to make any money I mean. The guys out there grinding out wins are lucky if the catch a break because the name guys don't want to fight them. Woodley is trying to fight Nate Diaz for fuck's sake :p

The fights were real of course, at least we have no reason to think otherwise as of yet.

Conor is mayweathers protege he wont mind being booed. Sadly he cant perform like mayweather.. Poser.

Why would he be afraid of.tony and not khabib? Tonys style is better suited for him
It’s all bout the money and tony isn’t as big of a name or draw as khabib but I agree with you I think he handles tony in 1 or 2 rounds I don’t know why he didn’t just take him in April then khabib in September

Some will boo Conor, no doubt, but I would risk dat sick Red Belt of mine dat Conor will be overwhelmingly cheered.

What do you think, the overwhelming majority of peeps at the event will be self proclaimed 'hardcore fans' from Sherdog that will pay $500 to see a UFC live event, yet pridefully stream all their events for free?

C-Mac is larger than the sport, the MacMay World Tour should have acted as revelation to all the basement dwellering "hardcore fans" (aka neck beard virgins) locked in their echo chamber of "defend or vacate" - I hate the guy's cockiness, his unwillingness to defend any title, but he has totally transcended the sport o' MMA and that Toronto stop was an a epiphany and watershed.

People have historically tended to turn on people who they feel betrayed them by not fighting or performing enough for them. I've always found that weird but i've seen it happen to guys who are huge stars who transcend sports or entertainment enough to know that there's a fairly good chance it will happen sooner or later. Nobodies teflon.

He's a charismatic guy though so he'd just adapt and win them back over in no time. I doubt Khabib or Tony will exactly be beloved in their fights against him.

Of course Conor attend. He wants to see what it's like to defend a belt.

Jarl

LoL at Conor being boo'd

UFC events aren't populated with sherdog keyboard warriors

Didn't say the fights were fake. I was referring the the promotional aspect of it.

It isn't about the best fighting the best anymore. It's mostly about "beef" and trash talking. It's telling that one of the biggest fights the UFC can make is with a 20-11 journeyman who happens to be 1-1 with their 2 division champion.

It's sports entertainment, with less sporting and more entertainment. If you want to make any money I mean. The guys out there grinding out wins are lucky if the catch a break because the name guys don't want to fight them. Woodley is trying to fight Nate Diaz for fuck's sake :p

The fights were real of course, at least we have no reason to think otherwise as of yet.

You do know that we live in a capitalist society, right?

He has money yes, but he is not a double champ. Not sure why his fans care more for his money than his legacy and fights.
Yet they bag Floyd out for not being a mma fighter and making 1% of whay he made in his boxing career

Yeap just gotta go through your posts to know that.

Pls don't hurt me

Why would I hurt you? I've had more good convos with you than bad, I'm pretty sure

Why would I hurt you? I've had more good convos with you than bad, I'm pretty sure
Haha yea was just joking <[analyzed}>

Don't think we've ever argued on anything. Near same join date too lmao.

Attend the event and not injured but actually not fighting. Fuck him. Duckin'

You do know that we live in a capitalist society, right?

mind_blown.gif

Back