Conor talking to Jerry Jones about having a UFC event at Cowboys stadium

Lol there isn't a single skill player that throws like Conor, I threw better as a third grader
So did I, I also played t-ball and up in baseball. Are you a better athlete than Conor because you have better throwing mechanics than someone that's never thrown a football before? Get real.

Last edited:
I've always been a conor fan, from the very beginning, but I feel at this point in his career, he's only interested in money above all...before, while it was money, I think that took 2nd to winning the 2 titles...which was his goal...now it seems that is no longer is goal...just an opinion.
Its always money. Ge had to focus on the short term, 2 titles, to achieve the long term, mega bucks.

doesn't seem to be thinking about retirement anyway

You're late conman.

Spence already filled that stadium out and smoked his opponent out in the first

Lol there isn't a single skill player that throws like Conor, I threw better as a third grader
But can you throw a right to left spiral cut out pass, while running an unders line to put your team mate on the outside of his defender???
NFL isnt the only sport you use top level skills. I would laugh at you trying to play rugby league. Just like you laugh at people who try other sports

You're late conman.

Spence already filled that stadium out and smoked his opponent out in the first

Lol Spence never sold our Cowboys Stadium you fucking goof.

Depends on the ticket prices. Obviously can't charge Vegas/MSG premium.
They can still do super infalted ground level seating. But yeah anyone in the bowl seating i'd imagine the price would drop significantly even from the back row ground level seats.

Back