Conor talking to Jerry Jones about having a UFC event at Cowboys stadium

I think Canelo only did 50k there. A 100k UFC fight would be crazy though. Would have to be WrestleMania version of the UFC. Stacked to the gills. 3-4 top title fights.

That would be an epic place to have a card.

Imagine the pyrotechnics and fireworks since it's outside

D-level athletes attempting a-level athletic sport

I think Canelo only did 50k there. A 100k UFC fight would be crazy though. Would have to be WrestleMania version of the UFC. Stacked to the gills. 3-4 top title fights.

Let's be honest, as unfair as it would be for the fight to happen, Conor vs Khabib 2 would sell out a stadium.

Let's be honest, as unfair as it would be for the fight to happen, Conor vs Khabib 2 would sell out a stadium.

Depends on the ticket prices. Obviously can't charge Vegas/MSG premium.

"It's just business"

I've always been a conor fan, from the very beginning, but I feel at this point in his career, he's only interested in money above all...before, while it was money, I think that took 2nd to winning the 2 titles...which was his goal...now it seems that is no longer is goal...just an opinion.

Conor vs Tony F. would sell out a stadium, let alone Conor-Khabib

QBs are A level athletes, and the skill players that can run a 4.3 40 yard dash but can't throw a perfect spiral are D level.
Lol there isn't a single skill player that throws like Conor, I threw better as a third grader

If they price it half of the normal prices they will fill it

Back when Conor was still a plumber I remember Dana White talking about wanting to do a card there.

It would nice if it happens. Gotta be a huge fight with Conor's name attached to it

Would be huge... Would be the only reason for the UFC to give Texas a Super Card...

Nothing to see here.
debbie-does-dallas-baltzgar.jpg

Back