Conor should get a rematch immediately..

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
Conor doesn’t deserve shit. He got humiliated and it was completely one sided. Tony deserves the fight.

after Aldo gets his.
Jose was the champ when he lost to Conor and was stopped by a fluke punch. No rematch.
In my opinion the way Khabib beat Conor was much more convincing. No way Conor deserves a rematch until he earns it with some big wins.

agreed. Khabib-Tony, Conor-Aldo at 155, and Nate-Poirier is rescheduled. it all makes perfect sense.

but that is not how the UFC works. Conor wins, he moves on...Conor loses, he gets immediate rematch, if he wins (even barely), he moves on.

from a merit standpoint, it's a fucking joke that a rematch with Khabib is even on the table. Conor got slapped, nearly dropped (by a grappler!), smashed, and tapped...and that warrants not only a rematch, but an immediate one??? with the justification (aside from the obvious, money) being that Conor 'did some things well' while he was getting smashed? GTFO lol

Nah, Khabib Vs Ferguson next if Khabib doesn’t retire.

Let Conor fight Anderson Silva if he wants to fight again.

If they let them rematch a one sided fight then everyone should just stream it. 2.4 mil Ppv buys down to 400k for a McTapper fight. Anyone dumb enough to pay for the rematch deserves to be ripped off.

Nobody should get an immediate rematch if they got fucking throttled in the first fight. Conor/Stipe need to STFU and go fight someone.
That comparison is rather dull. At least Stipe defended his title, multiple times, in a division that anything can happen.
Conor got beat from standup to the ground in 4 rounds. He doesn't deserve it at all.

conor should definitely get a rematch

joseph-duffy.jpg

After RDA dropped out of the 155 title fight against Conor, Aldo was offered the fight to replace him. Aldo declined and Nate Diaz stepped up.

He was offered to fight him at a weight higher and for no title on short notice.
Aldo wanted the rematch for the title. Amazing how you idiots cant get the most important part of his'Anytime,Anywhere' in your heads. He meant for a title he had for 6 years.

Last edited:
That comparison is rather dull. At least Stipe defended his title, multiple times, in a division that anything can happen.
Conor got beat from standup to the ground in 4 rounds. He doesn't deserve it at all.
I don't think anyone that gets wrecked, regardless of how well they did as champ, should get an immediate rematch. If it's a controversial ending or close decision, sure...but if you get fucking finished, go back to the drawing board and beat someone, then try to get a rematch.

I don't think anyone that gets wrecked, regardless of how well they did as champ, should get an immediate rematch. If it's a controversial ending or close decision, sure...but if you get fucking finished, go back to the drawing board and beat someone, then try to get a rematch.
I agree that they should go back to the drawing board and get another win. HW is tough though, one punch knockout power from pretty much everyone in the division. I wasn't seeing anyone being outclassed in that fight, just a good punch. It is what it is though. I see your point though.
Conor for sure needs to go back to square one and tool someone else up. He wouldn't beat Khabib in a rematch, got no clue how he'd think so otherwise.

[QU="bigconan, post: 145767313, member: 153034"]sorry, but anyone who thinks that a 13 second destruction with a planned and practiced in the dressing room, right before the fight punch, is a fluke is mildly retarded. and how anyone can think beating someone in 4 rounds, after losing the 3rd round is more convincing that a 13 second destruction is again, mildly retarded...it's not like conor has never landed that same exact punch in pretty every one of his fights...so calling it a fluke is mildly retarded.[/QUOTE]
So obviously Conor meant to punch Aldo but its not like Aldo has a bum chin and is known to get koed in 13 seconds. And its not like Conors striking is so great that he regularly koes guys with 1 punch in 13 seconds. So yea it was kind of flukey.

yikes, conor haters are still clinging to that " fluke " bullshit? hahahahaha.

yeah it's not like conor is the best counter puncher in MMA or anything.

Conor doesn't want that rematch anymore, he's had enough of whooping.

<{jackyeah}>

I wouldn't say immediately but same time next year.

That gives Conor good training time to sharpen his tools and work on a game-plan that works best.

Aldo fanboys are something else.

Anyway sure make the rematch but i still dont think mcgregor deserves one at this point if he beats jose

after Aldo gets his.
Jose was the champ when he lost to Conor and was stopped by a fluke punch. No rematch.
In my opinion the way Khabib beat Conor was much more convincing. No way Conor deserves a rematch until he earns it with some big wins.

Couldn't agree more. don't like to call it lucky, but it was a freak punch.

Prime Aldo destroys Conor. He might beat him in a rematch now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back