Conor should get a rematch immediately..

• Thread starter Deleted member 499399
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 499399

after Aldo gets his.
Jose was the champ when he lost to Conor and was stopped by a fluke punch. No rematch.
In my opinion the way Khabib beat Conor was much more convincing. No way Conor deserves a rematch until he earns it with some big wins.

Enough of this already. Aldo deserved his rematch but I don't think he's gonna beat Conor...
facepalm_04_0.gif

Conor will get the rematch. This is prize fighting. It has nothing to do with merit and everything to do with money.

Nobody should get an immediate rematch if they got fucking throttled in the first fight. Conor/Stipe need to STFU and go fight someone.

What ebeneezer said. It's all about money and if they think a rematch would do bigger numbers than Bib vs T Ferg, that's the fight to make. Although I could see ufc pushing Khabib to fight GSP instead of Ferg.

After RDA dropped out of the 155 title fight against Conor, Aldo was offered the fight to replace him. Aldo declined and Nate Diaz stepped up.

after Aldo gets his.
Jose was the champ when he lost to Conor and was stopped by a fluke punch. No rematch.
In my opinion the way Khabib beat Conor was much more convincing. No way Conor deserves a rematch until he earns it with some big wins.
dana-white-oh-yeah.gif

I'm cool with that rematch being at LW.

I'd still favor Conor, but it's a fight I'd like to see again.

Personally I would rather see Khabib/Tony finally go at it. However, we're talking the rematch of a fight that brought in (supposedly) 2.4 million PPV buys and ended in a chaotic brawl or a fight that probably does 400K on a good day. Ferguson is getting screwed again is my point.

Edit: Oh and Conor is never fighting Aldo again.

The hate for Conor is what makes the money....Just like Rounda.

khabib's uncle just did an interview where he said Khabib was offered $15m to fight conor next. but khabib wants Ferguson. said conor can wait in line with the rest of them. IFFFF this is true, then I like this. the special treatment conor gets is annoying. of course I get it, he's the biggest star and the ufc is a business, so I understand why he gets this special treatment, but as a die hard fan it bugs me. not to mention the last fight was not competitive at all.

after Aldo gets his.

sorry, but anyone who thinks that a 13 second destruction with a planned and practiced in the dressing room, right before the fight punch, is a fluke is mildly retarded. and how anyone can think beating someone in 4 rounds, after losing the 3rd round is more convincing that a 13 second destruction is again, mildly retarded...it's not like conor has never landed that same exact punch in pretty every one of his fights...so calling it a fluke is mildly retarded.

after Aldo gets his.

Thread title got me in here. Good point made me post. Well played sir.
Aldo was a long reigning champ at 145. Some sort of rematch would have been nice.

Conor wasn't even the champion.

To give someone rematch after a fairly decisive loss is pathetic, if it actually happens it's embarrassing.

sorry, but anyone who thinks that a 13 second destruction with a planned and practiced in the dressing room, right before the fight punch, is a fluke is mildly retarded. and how anyone can think beating someone in 4 rounds, after losing the 3rd round is more convincing that a 13 second destruction is again, mildly retarded...it's not like conor has never landed that same exact punch in pretty every one of his fights...so calling it a fluke is mildly retarded.

Mild retardation indeed. Not to mention that his plan was all along and the entire reason he tries to piss people off is so they get emotional and can't fight well/run in so he can counter them.

His plan worked to perfection.

Back