Conor rehydrating after 168 weigh in

Does Conor seem like the type of fighter that would cut 2 more lbs than he had to ?
You seriously asked that? Going from 177 to 170 or 168 is not a big difference.

Conor is so calculated in everything he does. He knows how to sell himself. In that regard he is very smart.

You seriously asked that? Going from 177 to 170 or 168 is not a big difference.

Conor is so calculated in everything he does. He knows how to sell himself. In that regard he is very smart.

Yes I seriously asked that.
Don't be so shocked.
He approaches his cut very methodically and it would be rare for him to come in 2lbs under AFAIK.

He wasn't 177 in the cage, that's ridiculous. He was a big FW and a small LW at the time of that fight. No way he could go through a camp and still be 177. What does he walk around at then ? 187 ?

LOL fuck yes he seem like it. Ever since he left FW, he's been on a crusade to portray himself as much smaller than his opponents. Literally all his claims regarding his his or his opponents weights are over exagerated.

So it was his plan to cut an extra 2lbs in order to fool everyone ?

Again, that's ridiculous.

Still this hurt by Conor winning a rematch that happened 6 months ago?

Here's a non photoshop version btw

308ihi1.jpg
Come on. Don't bring facts or real photos into this. That's not fair to the haters who have nothing to counter with.

Yeah this is an mma site Einstein.
It's pretty common for people to have fighter AV/sigs.
If you're intending to label all who do so as "cucks" I hope you have some time off of work, you're gonna be a busy guy.
<{nope}>{<Mcgoat}<{Joewithit}>

Cept you picked the biggest goober in all of MMA. Obviously I'm not going to waste my time on everyone, but I still get an occasional chuckle bringing Conor fanboys back to earth. Cute gifs though... Here's one for ya

giphy.gif

You're just another blind fucking retard like all Colin fans that's all. Making it seem a 168 lb Colin fought a 200 lb Diaz lmao.
You gonna sit there and act like Nate doesn't have a frame of a WW or MW?

They're about the same size, Conor being stockier and Diaz being lankier. They're both natural Lightweights, but would ideally fight best around 160-165.

That being said, Diaz 49-47.
This is a lie, all of it. Diaz is not a LW, its just what weight he can fight and not get his ass beat at. You arent a natural lightweight at 6', sorry. People don't seem to understand this. Nate is a natural 170 'er, if we had to go by a current weight class(i think he would be perfect for a 165 class if the ufc had one). He just gets eat up at his natural weight class because he isn't as great as his brother, the dude is a warrior not doubting that. There isn't a 6' guy in the world that is a natural 155 pounder. Now I am not tryin to say Nate is some giant that conor slayed, but nate certainly is bigger and has a higher natural weight.

This is a lie, all of it. Diaz is not a LW, its just what weight he can fight and not get his ass beat at. You arent a natural lightweight at 6', sorry. People don't seem to understand this. Nate is a natural 170 'er, if we had to go by a current weight class(i think he would be perfect for a 165 class if the ufc had one). He just gets eat up at his natural weight class because he isn't as great as his brother, the dude is a warrior not doubting that. There isn't a 6' guy in the world that is a natural 155 pounder. Now I am not tryin to say Nate is some giant that conor slayed, but nate certainly is bigger and has a higher natural weight.
Literally everything you just stated is wrong. But you're entitled to think whatever you want, even if it is horribly misconstrued.

Nope. He's way to skinny. Conor was thicker than him in both fights but especially the second.
Lol? We're not talking about weight here bub. We're talking about frame. You're really gonna pretend Nate doesn't have the reach and height much larger than most lightweights?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back