Conor rehydrating after 168 weigh in

BREKING: everyone who has ever drank a water bottle is cutting weight.

Wut?

Apparently I cut weight everyday when I drink

VRrOG9MOCwlgI.gif

But but but he had to eat up to 168!!!!!

CwOf91jUkAAQZ6P.jpg

He weighed in at 168 dude, why would anyone cut more weight then they need to? This is obviously his walking around weight.

Somehow Nate weighing in at 169 is totally ignored though and apparently he cut additional weight just for the hell of it and rehydrated to 200 pounds.

Double standered logic at its finest, lol.

Riding Conor's nuts so hard that you had to dedicate both your sig and avatar is laughable. Such a beta-cuck move, but go ahead and try and scramble to think of something witty to rationalize it.

Yeah this is an mma site Einstein.
It's pretty common for people to have fighter AV/sigs.
If you're intending to label all who do so as "cucks" I hope you have some time off of work, you're gonna be a busy guy.
<{nope}>{<Mcgoat}<{Joewithit}>

Does Conor seem like the type of fighter that would cut 2 more lbs than he had to ?

LOL fuck yes he seem like it. Ever since he left FW, he's been on a crusade to portray himself as much smaller than his opponents. Literally all his claims regarding his his or his opponents weights are over exagerated.

Somehow Nate weighing in at 169 is totally ignored though and apparently he cut additional weight just for the hell of it and rehydrated to 200 pounds.

Double standered logic at its finest, lol.
{<shrug} i dont get it either bro.

Anyone claming Conor didnt cut weight because he came in at 168......

What about nate weighing in under the 170lb limit both times aswell?

No title on the line. If nates so huge why did he cut past 171? Past 170? To 169....twice ....

Of course he cuts weight. People actually thought he was walking around at 168 before the fight which defies logic.

He was eating double dinners and steaks and only weighed 168? So his normal walk around weight would be about 160-165 if that was true. And you expect me to believe he weighs 160-165 normally and looks like death cutting 15-20lbs for featherweight? Literally impossible.

He was probably around 180 before cutting.

LOL fuck yes he seem like it. Ever since he left FW, he's been on a crusade to portray himself as much smaller than his opponents. Literally all his claims regarding his his or his opponents weights are over exagerated.

So he cut 2 extra lbs to fool everyone ?
OK.
<36>

Not a blind hater, just know what Colin fans really are. A fickle fanbase who abandoned him after Diaz I. It'll happen again his next fight.

You must use a different Sherdog than the rest of us, they were still everywhere after that loss.

Lol at the second pic.

So he cut 2 extra lbs to fool everyone ?
OK.
<36>

When ur body is used to cutting an additional 23 pounds, its not hard to imagine him being off by a pound or two

Why did Diaz weigh 169 for one of the fights? Why did Silva weigh 183 against Leites? Why did Holm and GDR weigh under 145? It happens, Conor weighing in at 168 means nothing

Of course he cuts weight. People actually thought he was walking around at 168 before the fight which defies logic.

He was eating double dinners and steaks and only weighed 168? So his normal walk around weight would be about 160-165 if that was true. And you expect me to believe he weighs 160-165 normally and looks like death cutting 15-20lbs for featherweight? Literally impossible.

He was probably around 180 before cutting.

Common sense innit? You would think something like this is obvious to everyone, but then that's just giving 'everyone' too much credit.

there are indeed a lot of idiots on the internet, just gotta get used to it.

Back